Chapter Thirty Two- Pottery

Chapter Thirty Two-

Elliot

"So why are we here again?" I ask while following Hayes through the school supplies aisle of the store he brought me to.

"You like organization and I had an idea. Grab index cards. We need red, orange, yellow, green, and purple."

"Are you going to explain this at some point?" I ask while grabbing what he asked me to. He gets a pack of black sharpies and walks to another aisle to get four big jars.

"When we get back to my place, we'll discuss it." He answers dismissively.

When we go to check out, he lets he get a candy bar which makes me happy enough to stop grilling him for answers.

He drives us to his house and immediately leads me to the playroom while still carrying the bags.

"Come sit on the floor."

We both sit on the floor as he starts to open everything, finally beginning to explain.

"I want you to always feel controlled and secure. I know that you like to plan and organize because you never had any stability in your life. I want you to have that with me. I'm never going to take you by surprise when it comes to punishments or rewards, and I will never try something new with you without talking to you about it first. These index cards are yours and I want you to to write down punishments and rewards that we come up with."

"You're going to let me have a say in what punishments I'll receive?" I ask, looking down at the cards while he hands me the marker.

"Yes. We'll add more as we go along and try new things, but the way this system will work is based on you. There's four jars for the punishments and rewards and the colors are how bad or good they are. Red is a severe punishment. Orange is a mild punishment. Yellow is a mild reward. And green is a great reward."

"What about purple?"

"Purple is going to be something better than green. You'll only have a few of them and the only way to get a purple card is if you save three green cards to trade in."

"So it's like money?" I ask, actually feeling myself getting excited by the thought. This might actually make me less of a brat. If I'm super good then I'll get a purple card.

"Yes. The purple cards have to be things that aren't normal for me to give you. So it could be like a punishment veto or an expensive item that I wouldn't normally get for you. It could also be something that pushes my soft limits. I don't like to share you, as you know, but you could put that on one of the cards. Maybe then you'll be able to play with Noel like you asked about."

I smile and nod quickly, eager to start thinking of things. "So whenever I have a punishment or reward, I just pick one of the cards from the jar at random and that's what I get?"

"Exactly. And we'll decide together what to put in them, okay?"

"Okay. Well, whipping and caning both have to be reds."

"I agree. Paddling can be red too since it hurts a lot. Flogging and spanking with my hand or belt can be orange if that's alright with you?" He suggests.

I nod and start to write them down, handing each card to him once I'm finished with it. He folds them and puts them in the jar.

"A massage can be yellow. Blowjobs too."

"Blowjobs can be green. I don't like giving them very much." Hayes admits, making me laugh softly.

This is fun actually. It feels almost like a game, and we're both making it. Hayes is very different from Teagan. Teagan likes to have full control and prefers for his subs not to question much of anything or ask about what will happen.