Stanley Fergus is Dumb | Amatullahwritesfic

What: Cover
For: Amatullahwritesfic

******

Version One

Blurb

Teen Fic book covers are really fun for me because they have often have a certain simplicity to them that makes them so satisfying that look at.

As some of you may have noticed I like using the handwriting fonts so of course I had to use them again. I went for a more sloppy handwriting as very few teenagers are able to write nicely unless they spend extra time to carefully write out each letter, and no one has time for that.

I decided to make the word "dumb" as big as would look good on the cover and I really like how it really puts the emphasis on the word.

I have absolutely no idea what Stanley's race and just did a white boy because usually people write about white boys. 🤷🏻‍♀️ No shame to that, I'm an asian ninjago fanfic writer, my main man is a white boy. Please let me know if I need to change the face of the face.

I played around with some thought bubbles and it was hard because the background was white. I found this really fun one that looks like paper and I liked how that reminded me of scrapbooks and art projects or little journals.

My watermark is on the side, do not remove it.

I hope you like your cover! I had a lot of fun making it! Please comment if you want any tweaks/redoes or let me know if you like it! I can send it through discord or you can just take it from here! Don't forget to credit me! Thank you for the request!

LuckyBugBooks 🐞

Credits:
Base: Canva
Website: Canva
Text: Canva
Thought bubble: Canva
Picture of dude: YouTube - How to Read Eyes | Body Language by: Howcast

Mystic Cover Shop | ClosedOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara