Friends Aren't Just In Games | SageNinjaMorro

What: Cover
For: SageNinjaMorro

This cover was really fun! I wasn't sure what way I was going to go but I'm happy with how it turned out! Originally I wanted to find some adorable fanart of Scott and Jay but most were either unusable for covers or was romantically shipping Scott...

This cover was really fun! I wasn't sure what way I was going to go but I'm happy with how it turned out! Originally I wanted to find some adorable fanart of Scott and Jay but most were either unusable for covers or was romantically shipping Scott and Jay. though I wasn't sure if you were doing a romance story or a bromance story I decided to play it safe. So I selected two fan arts, one for Jay and one for Scott (DISCLAIMER: no fanart for covers was done by me unless I say it was, credits to the amazing artists) and also one of Jay and Scott in the show.

I added I'm some sort of blue thingy...I dunno I thought it looked video game-y. As well as a red pixelated heart because it was so cute and I couldn't help but add it. It makes more contrast to the palette in a nice satisfying adorable way. All text is pixelated and instead of adding anything fancy I kept it without shadows, echoes, or splice so that it looked more naturally technological. Except for the username which I used black neon for so that you could differentiate it from the blue.

I know this all most be jabber cause I'm mostly rambling, sorry XD. But I guess I like some text bulking up the parts.

Anyways, I hope you like it. Feel free to comment about any types or changes and let me now if you like it or not!

 Feel free to comment about any types or changes and let me now if you like it or not!