Rules, Info, & Credit

Here are my rules, info, and payment (just me asking for a credit). I expect you to follow them and read them over so I will not add a password!

 I expect you to follow them and read them over so I will not add a password!

#1 Be patient and respectful

#2 Don't take covers that don't belong to you.

#3 Don't claim that the work is your own

#4 give me credit it description

#5 NO SHOP HOPPING (It means you request the same cover from two different shops at the same time)

#6 I would prefer it if you requested for graphics you'll actually use but I don't have a limited amount of time you're supposed to use them for. As long as you don't do anything rude and against the rules then I don't totally mind.

#7 Comment or PM me if you changed your username, titles, or any aspect of the cover before I finish and start working on it so I don't need to go back as much.

#8 Please to let me know if there's a deadline you would need the graphic by, I will see if it fits in the my schedule and hopefully I will be able to make the deadline! (Don't be mad if I take time doing the graphic- I have a life.)

#9 fill out the form to the best of your abilities but if you don't have a total idea on what you want then that's okay! But please DO NOT leave is blank. I have good ideas but it's so much easier when you give at least small details like "blue colours",  "cute and simple", or"futuristic", a music note, or what kind of feel you're looking for etc.

#10. Please let me know what you think! I really love seeing the comment that says that you like the graphic. If you just take the graphic and leave it makes me feel sad. If you don't like it of course it's okay if you ask me to tweak it, I don't mind, I know that it can be hard if you're a people pleaser like me but I just want you to have the cover you need! But please ask nicely, that's all I ask.

(rules may be changed or added, I will republish this part if they are so please stay updated)