Chapter 2

"I'll go first!" Kuroo said, Oikawa throws the bottle at Kuroo.

"So do I like spin the bottle first?" Kuroo asked.

"No you deepthroat it first to get it all lubbed up- Yes you spin the bottle first!" Oikawa explained to Kuroo.

A couple of people try to hold in their laughter while Kuroo spins the bottle, and it lands on Tsukishima.

"I don't want to kiss you." Tsukishima immediately says.

"Don't worry Tsukishima, wasn't planning on it." Kuroo said, "So do I just ask him a truth?" Kuroo asks Oikawa.

"Yes." Oikawa says.

"Alright Tsukki," Kuroo smirks, "What's up with you and Yamacoochie?" He asks Tsukishima.

"Yeah, please don't call me that, or Yamaguchi that." Tsukishima completely ignores what Kuroo asked him.

"So? Tell us?" Kuroo said.

"We are just really good friends." Tsukishima said, grabbing the bottle.

"Huh, I didn't think really good friends kiss each other." Kuroo said.

Yamaguchi's eyes widen, Tsukishima keeps calm.

"It's none of your business Kuroo." Tsukishima said and spins the bottle.

The bottle spins and it lands on Lev.

"What's your favorite color?" Tsukishima asks Lev.

"That's a pretty lame question." Oikawa says, Tsukishima just shrugs.

"Uhh... Red." Lev says while picking up the bottle, he then spins it.

Round and round the bottle goes, it lands on Kageyama.

"I'm going to be basic here and ask who your crush is." Lev says.

"My crush?" Kageyama says. "My... Crush..." Kageyama makes a thinking face.

"Probably has a crush on a volleyball." Tsukishima smirks.

"My crush... Hmm..." Kageyama thinks a bit longer, "Probably Hinata." He said.

Everyone was shocked that Kageyama was so open about it, especially with Hinata sitting right next to him.

"KAGEYAMA YOU CANT JUST SAY THAT!" Hinata pushes Kageyama's side.

"What? Lev asked me so I answered!" Kageyama said, pushing Hinata back.

"Oh my gosh." Suna said while whiping out his phone.

"Well yeah, but isn't that something you should tell me privately?" Hinata asked as he starts to blush.

"Did you want me to tell you privately?" Kageyama asked.

"I-" Hinata grabs the bottle and hands it to Kageyama, "We will talk about this later." He said.

Kageyama shrugs it off and spins the bottle which lands on Makki.

Makki smirks, "I am an open book, ask me anything." He said.

"What's your favorite thi-"

"Iwaizumi's muscles" Makki said while grabbing the bottle and spinning it.

Kageyama decided not to fight it, it's Makki after all.

The bottle ends up stopping at a very angry Iwaizumi.

"YES!" Makki said.

"I AM NOT KISSING YOU HANAMAKI!" Iwaizumi yelled.

"Oh don't worry, you aren't on my kiss list." Makki said, "I prefer to just flirt with you." He winked.

Iwaizumi takes a deep breath, "Ask away."

Makki and Mattsun look at each other and smile, "So Mattsun and I found Oikawa's jersey in the changing rooms one day just laying on the floor." Makki started to say.

Iwaizumi's eyes widen and his cheeks turned red.

"What were you doing with Oikawa that his Jersey was just thrown on the changing room floor?" Makki asked.

"Oikawa... I hate you." Iwaizumi whispered, "I wouldn't know it's Oikawa he probably was taking shirtless selfies or something." Iwaizumi said.

"HEY NO-"

Iwaizimi covers Oikawa's mouth and grabs the bottle and spins it.

Round and round it lands on Suna.

"No fair! Suna is on my kiss list." Makki cried.

"How lovely." Suna said.

"Mine too bro." Mattsun said and he hugs Makki and they pretend to cry.

"You know, you two would be a perfect couple." Sakusa said.

Makki and Mattsun break away from their hug, "Sakusa that's pretty gay." Mattsun says looking at Makki.

"Yeah we are strictly, no homo." Makki said.

"But wouldn't kissing Suna make you guys homo?" Tsukishima asked.

"Now that's a question we can't answer." Mattsun said.

"Suna, out of everyone in this room. Who would you kiss if given the chance?" Iwaizumi asked.

"Iwa? I never expected YOU to ask that kind of question." Oikawa said, Iwaizumi shrugged.

"Myself." Suna said while grabbing the bottle and spinning it.

Round and round it lands on Osamu.

"Oh." Suna said.

"Oh?" Osamu questioned.

"Iwaizumi I change my answer." Suna said leaning towards Osamu.

"Wait wait wait, are ya sure?" Osamu asked blushing really hard.

"Come on Osamu, we aren't cowards like the rest of these guys." Suna said winking.

Osamu just blushed harder as Suna made contact with his lips.

"Come on guys! I don't need to see my brother kissing!" Atsumu said pulling his twin away from Suna's lips.

Suna rolled his eyes and gave the bottle to Osamu.

Round and round the bottle lands on Atsumu.

"Of all the people here I got my FUCKIN TWIN?!?!" Osamu yelled.

"At least you got got to kiss yer crush." Atsumu said crossing his arms, and at that moment... He knew... He fucked up.

"Oh ya?" Osamu smirked, "Would ya like to share who that crush is?" He asked his twin.

"No no I am good." Atsumu quietly said.

"What's that? I can't hear ya?" Osamu teased.

"Omi" Atsumu said so quietly that no one could hear him.

"Wha-"

"YA ALREADY KNOW WHO IT IS SAMU!" Atsumu yelled while he grabbed the bottle and spins it.

Round and round it lands on Mattsun.

Mattsun looks at Atsumu, "I hope your crush isn't me."