Chapter 3

Mattsun smirked, "I know I am pretty handsome, but I am saving myself for someone special."

"You've been hanging out with Oikawa too much." Tsukishima said rolling his eyes.

"HEY!" Oikawa yelled. "I am a good influence on Mattsun!"

"Matsukawa's tainted soul is being destroyed by his caption." Sugawara pretended to wipe a tear.

"Our prayers to Matsukawa." Noya said while puts his hands in a praying position.

"So Matsukawa, who are you saving yourself for?" Atsumu asked.

"Hey that is a very deep question! Leave Mattsun alone!" Makki said petting Mattsun on his back, "There, there buddy I am here for you."

"I think I know your answer." Sakusa looked at Atsumu.

Mattsun grabs the bottle and gives it a spin. Round and round it goes and it lands on Hinata.

Mattsun's smile has never been wider.

"So shorty," Mattsun started, "Do you have a crush on Kageyama?" He asked.

"I- uh- Kage-" Hinata looks at the man next to him. "Kageyama? Crush?"

"Now you have done it Matsukawa, you broke the annoying orange." Tsukishima said.

"Do you wanna kiss Kageyama?" Mattsun asked.

"Kiss? Now?" Hinata turns beat red, he looks at Kageyama who is also beat red.

Hinata grabs Kageyama's head and pulls him in for a kiss.

"Damn and it wasn't even his turn yet." Oikawa said smirking.

Hinata quickly parts ways with Kageyama and grabs the bottle and spins it. Round and round it goes it lands on Kenma.

Kuroo looks at Kenma to see what his reaction would be, nothing.

"Ask away Shoyo." He said calmly.

"Are you and Kuroo dating yet?" Hinata asked Kenma.

"So are we just outing everyone now?" Sakusa asked.

"I don't know about you Sakusa, but I am enjoying this." Suna said with his phone out recording.

"I am not surprised in the slightest." Sakusa said.

Kenma didn't say a word, he tried his best to not make eye contact with Kuroo.

"GAH! SORRY KENMA!" Hinata apologized.

Kenma felt a big hand on his shoulder. "Kenma?" He heard from Kuroo.

Kenma stayed not making eye contact with Kuroo.

"Can you look at me Kenma?" Kuroo asked.

"I. Would. Rather. Die." Kenma said.

Kuroo pulled Kenma closer to him, "Kenmmmaaa PLEEEAAAASEEE!" Kuroo pleaded.

"Kur-"

Kuroo found an opening and kissed Kenma on the lips, once they parted Kuroo had his signature smirk on. "I like you too Kenma."

Kenma blushed, "You could of just said that you know." Kenma said, he got up and grabbed the bottle and spinned it. Round and round it goes, it lands on Sugawara.

"Please don't out me." Sugawara cried.

"I don't even know who you like." Kenma said.

"I DO!" Yamaguchi yelled.

"Tadashi oh my gosh!" Tanaka starts to laugh.

"Yamaguchi I will murder all your love ones if you say anymore." Suga said as he gave Yamaguchi the most evil look ever.