707 Headcanons

AN: Most of these headcanons can apply to a romantic relationship OR a platonic relationship.

Seven doesn't have a preferred taste in music. He likes everything from Classical to Country.

Freckled child. He used to hate them but begins to love them when you compliment them all the time. You say they remind you of the beauty of stars in great constellations and sometimes you trace out patterns on his freckles as you admire them.

Plays the saxophone for the memes, but he's actually really good at it.

Super long, slender piano hands, also great for string instruments, which he can also play. Actually a very talented musician.

Bisexual boy. Also, while comfortable with his assigned gender, he canonically crossdresses and I have this headcanon that he has experimented with they/them pronouns at some point.

He never used to care about seasons or weather or anything of that sort, but since being with you, he grew an affinity for sunshine and summer because the warmth of the sun and summer reminds him of how warm and kind you are.

Big anime fan. Loves Studio Ghibli movies, and Howl's Moving Castle was the first movie you watched together.

Has lots of scars, and although they worry you sometimes, he loves when you trace over them lightly.

Meme lord. This is probably more canon than headcanon, lol.

Huge prankster. Loves to pull a good prank. Nothing dangerous, mostly harmless and hilarious.

Takes antidepressants but hates it because the poor guy can't swallow pills for the life of him.

Gorgeous hands. Model-worthy, long and delicate fingers. Long nailbeds, perfect for painting. Very soft, yet strong hands.

Despite working at the computer all day, he somehow still makes time to keep himself in good health. Super high metabolism combined with perfect genes and just a little bit of working out gives him a long and slender figure with lightly defined muscles. Not beefy, just toned.

This boy can do literally almost anything if he tries. Never drawn anything? Picks up a pencil and tries to draw you? A literal masterpiece. This jack-of-all-trades talent of his applies to everything except cooking. He can't cook to save his life. He does make an honest effort for you though and eventually does make something edible that isn't Kraft Dinner.

Says he doesn't swear because he is a child of God, but definitely curses under his breath when he thinks no one is listening, or during spicy bedtime.

Cries if/when you get his name (or other significant thing) tattooed on your chest (or anywhere else), because it proves to him that he really did exist and left his mark in this world.

Takes forever to admit his feelings for you, but once he does, you're stuck with him forever.

And if you aren't romantically interested in him, then that's okay because he values your friendship and you as a person more than he cares about the nature of the relationship.

Listens to meme music ironically at first but then it becomes a little less ironic...

Seven, at some point, had a car-shaped bed, like the ones for children... Yeah that.

Absolutley melts when you steal his signature hoodie from him and wear it. He loves it when you wear his clothes period. If you're just friends, he just thinks it's silly and kinda sweet that you're that close.

Seven absolutely does not care about your height. Wether or not you're taller or shorter, there's something about your height he just loves.

For my shorter folks, he loves being able to hug you from behind and lower his head onto yours, nestling his nose in your hair. But if you're taller than him, he absolutely loves it when you're the big spoon during cuddles. It makes him feel safe.

Somehow, he does actually manage to arrange for your wedding on the space station, and then plans another one back on Earth for all of your friends and family to attend IRL.

The proposal is totally out of the blue for both of you. After a fun date night out, he was admiring you under the light of the stars and just had to propose right then and there. All he had though, was a plastic dino ring.

When you one day express interest in computer science and coding, Saeyoung couldn't be more excited to teach you. He was there guiding you through the whole process, showing you the ropes, helping you master coding, scripting, programming, the whole deal. 

Your first DIY programming project is a little inanimate cat that says various little encouraging words in your voice, like "I love you" or "get off the computer you numbskull its been 6 hours".

If/when you transition, he is fully supportive. He's so glad you felt like you were able to confide in him. He makes sure you know that no matter your sex, gender, pronouns or sexual identity, he will always love you and support you fully. He's right there with you for your first shot or pill. He's out there shopping for new clothes for you. If you're seeking more masculine clothes, he lets you shop from his closet. If it's femine clothes, heck, you're also closet shopping because he does both. He always advocates for your new name/pronouns and will fight anyone who intentionally gets them wrong. Seven will support you as much as he can, and as much as you want from him. If you prefer that he keeps it low-key and doesn't bring much attention to it, then that's what he'll do. But it you're fine with him being excited and happy for you in a more upbeat way, then he's there with ya.

Seven has ADHD and has to take medication to stay focused sometimes. He also tells himself that your wellbeing hangs in the balance just to keep himself motivated. But once he's hyperfixated, he's gone. Sometimes he has a really hard time starting his work and wrapping up the finishing details. He loves to fidget, which is where his tinkering with robots and such comes into play.

Seven also understands mental illness. He has C-PTSD alond with the depression and anxiety/panic attacks. If you are someone who suffers from mental health issues as well, then he's always there to support you and do what he can to help you out.

For the folks who are aromantic or just prefer Seven as a friend, you know damn well that he's your best friend. Sure, he can be like 707, happy-go-lucky and memey and silly/goofy, but he can also be real and serious and calm. If you're into other people, he's your best wingman.