The Proposal

You had always been flirty as friends, joking back and forth "let's marry on the space station" and such. After the RFA party, you and Seven decided to finally make it official and get together.

Not too long after, Saeyoung decided to leave the agency altogether to give both you and him a safer and happier life. He now does computer coding and software design for work, putting those computer skills to use.

It was a casual date on a cool summer night. Some of your favourite fast food and a fun night out at the arcade, nothing fancy.

The arcade was so much fun. While you did win a few prizes yourself, Saeyoung really showed you up winning game after game, prize after prize, including a few plush animals, some sour candy and a tiny, green, plastic dinosaur ring in the shape of a brontosaurus.

After your shenanigans at the arcade, the two of you walked hand in hand around the vacant park under a cloudless and starry night sky.

You were just chatting, telling bad jokes and reminiscing about good times together.

You laughed, a bright smile on your face, having a great time, without a care in the world.

He couldn't stop admiring you. How your gorgeous face was illuminated by the light of the moon, your hair blowing about in the gentle breeze. It was just the way you existed, bright and joyful and carefree at that moment. It was something about the way your eyes shone with the reflection of the inky sky, dotted with a million stars.

He knew right then and there that he needed you by his side forever.

Without a plan or a speech to rehearse, he walked a pace behind you and got down on one knee. 

When you turned around to see why he wasn't beside you anymore, he pulled the tiny plastic dino ring from his pocket.

"MC," he said. "I don't have some fancy speech for you, or even a nice ring to give you, but I am totally enamoured with you. With everything that you are. I love you, and I need to make sure that you know that. Will you stay with me forever?" He asked, dino ring in hand.

You laughed, cheeks painted pink and extended your hand for Saeyoung to slide the little ring on your finger.

"Of course, I'll stay by you forever, but on one condition," You said with a grin.

"Anything," Saeyoung replied, looking you right in the eyes.

"Marry me on the space station," You laughed.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Hey guys! Here's another chapter for you; I hope you all enjoyed this little short.

Thanks for reading, I always appreciate your views and support!

- Fandoms <3