Mama Doesn't Look Too Good...

"Speaking" 'Thinking'

Y/n felt sick. Like her body wanted to run through a tornado or something. There was nothing wrong with her body, nothing wrong within her brain or her mind. She simply knew that her death was coming, and it was approaching surprisingly fast. She knew what she had to do, she couldn't change her fate. So when her mother took her for another check up, and when her and the doctor were left alone for some time. She spoke. 

"I'm going to die soon..." Y/n told the doctor. The doctor looked down at the girl in surprise and mild confusion.

"I'm sorry little Y/n, but you're body is incredibly healthy. I believe that you'll live a long and happy life." The doctor told the girl with a smile. Her dull eyes made contact with the man. The memory of her once dark green eyes spread through his mind. He'd been the girl's doctor since the day she'd been born.

"..., I'm going to die... I know I am..." Y/n told the man. She tried her best to give the man a smile. He was attached to her just as her mother was. "But I'm going to be okay. I'm going down the proper path... aren't I?" Y/n asked the man.

Her doctor stood speechless. Nothing appeared within the charts. Her body, even after an entire body x-ray as well as many other methods were used, nothing appeared within the girl's body. In fact, her body was so clear of sickness and disfigurations, that it was suspicious...

"I could..., run a few more tests... Would you like that?" The doctor asked the girl. She knew, nothing would appear, her body was the clearest within all of history, that was one of the main mysteries of her untimely death.

"No matter what test is used..., I can't be saved. I'm going to die, but..., I'm ok. I've already lived a few years. I was never meant to live that long anyway." The girl told the man, she gave him one of her brightest smiles. After hearing the girl talk as though she knew exactly what was happening to her. He couldn't help but believe her. She knew something that others didn't. Maybe... she was going to die. The doctor didn't want to believe her though, he didn't want to see this angel of a girl die. He couldn't just sit around and do nothing. 

"How about we do a couple more tests, just in case something might end up showing up?" The doctor practically pleaded with the girl. She was worried, her mother couldn't afford too many more procedures. She was barely getting by as is. But the doctor looked like he needed to do this. He looked like this was something he had to do.

Y/n nodded, the smile disappeared and she was back to her dull eyed expression. The doctor felt his heart squeeze in on itself at the mere sight of it. 

The doctor continued to do some tests on the girl. Because they were at a clinic at the moment, the amount of testing that could be done wasn't much, however the doctor didn't want to give up. He wasn't even planning on charging the girl's mother for these tests. These machines belonged to him after all. There was no reason for doing something selfish like this because of his own wishes. Besides, the woman wouldn't be able to afford all that he's done for the girl. 

Nothing..., as the man received the results of each test. His heart nearly caved in on itself. It was as the girl said. Nothing would appear. Nothing had appeared and now he was left hopeless. The girl knew something, but he still didn't. He knew nothing of what was happening. 

While people scurried to look for results. Y/n decided to leave behind a journal. One that only she knew about. She never took it out around other people, she'd have to be utterly alone with the journal. If others discovered it before she passed, than it'd be difficult to explain. 

- ~Y/n's Journal~ -

I got a quirk not too long ago. Purple eyes that shine so pretty in the sun when ever I use it... But I can't use it for long. If I do, it makes me feel sick, and my head starts to hurt.

But that's ok. I can play with it all I want, because I'm not going to be alive for too long anyway. 

Mama and the doctors keep telling me that they can't find anything. Mama's gone through a lot. You can even see how stressed she is on her face now... I think it's time I go to the hospital now... If I stay with Mama too long, I'm worried she won't be able to handle it...

-

Mama took me to the doctor, I told him that I was going to die... He didn't believe me, but for some reason he started doing all kinds of tests. I was worried that Mama wouldn't be able to afford it. But he didn't charge Mama... I wonder if it was something I said?

- ~Out of Y/n's Journal~ -

Y/n sighed at the sight of the purple colorful notebook. She'd gotten two of them, identical notebooks just incase someone decides to try and look for it. Her mother's always looking so tired now a days. So when she went to the bigger hospital, she decided to talk to those doctors.

Those doctors didn't know her, they would think that she's crazy or something, then finally, she can be put into the hospital and meet Todoroki-san!