Who's your Daddy?

"Carson-" I start but he only keeps dragging me along behind him in the mall grumpily. Abruptly stopping in front of Bath and Body works where I had been begging to go for hours.

"You wanted to come here and now we're here. Get what you need and let's go, I'm hungry and it's been a long day." He struts over to the nearby bench and rolls up his shirt sleeves revealing his tan muscular forearms, causing me to forget for a moment that I'm annoyed with him. Fuck, I bagged that?

"Alright I'll try and be quick." With that he just checks his watch and runs his long fingers through his short brown hair. As I skip off into the wonderfully smelling shop, humming as I run my fingers over the different scented candles. I think Carson likes this scent... I might go ask him later. I continue parusing until I find the one I've been searching for. Finally! It's Berry Waffle Cone season. I can put this in the kitche-

My thoughts are interrupted by running into what felt like a soft wall. But walls aren't soft...Are they? 

My question is answered when I look into the face of the 'wall' that I bumped into.

"I am so sorry I didn't mean to bump into you like that! Are you alright?" I ask, genuinely concerned.

The man's chuckles resonates through the store, "No darling I'm just fine. Are you alright? You have to be careful." He lightly scolds waving his finger playfully.

"Yes of course, I'm fine, the candle is fine, all is well." I giggle.

"Wonderful. I wouldn't know what to do with myself if I hurt such a pretty thing like yourself." At this point I'm evidently blushing. And- oh lord. Things just got spicy. Carson stands directly behind the man I bumped into looking happy as ever- or at least I wish he was. Being the fucking giant he is, of course he's taller than the poor man in front of me who has no idea what's coming. His face is annoyed but I know, I know he's mad. That telltale raise of his right eyebrow means trouble. But luckily, I like trouble.

Carsons voice chimes in from behind, "Yes we wouldn't want little miss precious here to get herself hurt would we?" His tone is condescending. Making me cringe and the mans face turn to confusion as he spins around.

You can practically hear the strain in his voice when he speaks the sickly sweet words, "Babe, I think we have this candle at home. Why don't we go ahead out of here now?" I nod my head silently, knowing what's coming when we get home. 

Carson walks over to me and puts his arm around my waist. The mans catches the hint and silently gulps, realizing his mistake.

I have to hide my smirk when he speaks up, "Well I'm also gonna go. Nice to meet you guys." He awkwardly waves and hands off his bag to a worker, scurrying out swiftly.

"Now you are gonna go ahead out to the car and sit down. When you do I want you to take off your panties and hand them to me when I enter the car. Understood?" Carsons low husky voice whispering in my ear sends goosebumps down my spine.

"Yes Daddy." I whimper back.

"Good girl. Now go." He swats my butt as I hurry off to the car.

As I'm rushing past the shops I wonder why he want's me to go ahead of him? Are we gonna do something new? Fuck I can already feel my panties getting wet with the anticipation. The freezing air as I enter the paring lot makes my nipples become erect and start rubbing against my bra.

I hurry into the passenger seat and flip up my skirt revealing my light blue laced underwear I used to tease him earlier. Spending all day today being a brat hoping for this outcome. Teasing and prodding. Who knew me bumping into some random dude would finally push him over?