Can't Take the Heat 2

God is it hot in here? I'm hot. My mate? Also very hot but in a different way. Tossing me back into the covers he looks my body over and licks his lips.

"Little wolf I'm going to fuck you first. Then, I'm gonna show you a good time." Pulling off his shirt he climbs onto the bed on top of me, hovering, almost deciding what to touch first. His right hand trails up my arm, goosebumps rising behind his touch. Playing lightly over my collarbones he follows up to my neck and cups my face firmly, guiding my lips to his. 

As if he set me on fire my body erupted in heat and need. This is why he wouldn't touch me very much back at the packhouse. Our scents mingling, clouding the room heavily in arousal. He leans up and looks me in the eyes, lime green eyes, the telltale sign of a wolf losing control battles between us. He stops everything and begins to speak,

"Tell me now if you want to stop, because once we start we won't be stopping for days. Until I've filled your pretty little pussy full of my cum. I need it like I've never felt before. So tell me, are you sure?" He looks concerned, so unsure of himself but I feel the same way he does. The need, the heat, the bond and connection between us. I've known Linc for a few hours, but I know better than to question the moon goddess and the feeling between us.

Unable to muster words I nod harshly but he grips my face again, forcing me to look into his eyes. 

"Words. I need your words love, tell me how much you want this."

His words had my pussy clenching around nothing.

"I want you to fuck me. Please Alpha."

Almost immediately he pounced, ripping off my clothes and his own jeans. I'm not even positive you can call them clothes anymore, now they're just shards of cloth scattered across the floor. 

His lips crash against my own in a sloppy, urgent kiss. His hand threads through my hair closely at the scalp and tugging, controlling my head firmly. With his hard body against me I feel his bulge against my center, sliding back and forth against my wetness. 

Pulling back for air his hands cascade down my body as his mouth moves down my warming body. Need taking over with my instincts, destroying all sense of pride and anxiety. I felt the fuzz take over my brain. Him. My Mate. Mine. Mine. MINE.

I push him back off of me and even though he's startled I couldn't care less. I want him inside me. To fill me and claim me, my wolf demands it. Flipping over I stick my ass in the air, arching my back and spreading my legs, presenting myself to him, showing him what I need from him.

Deep inside his chest he growls, smelling my heat and arousal crowd the room. He zones in on my pussy, soaked and clenching around nothing. The heat of the air is too much, every sensation sets my nerves on fire. He leans over my and smacks my ass harshly.

"Such a desperate slut for me aren't you? A needly little breed whore. That's what you want isn't it? You want me to fill you up with my cum don't you?" His right hand knees my ass while his left lightly strokes his impressive cock. Definitely hung like an alpha.

I shake my ass a little with a high whine, attempting to entice him. "Aww how could I say no when you're begging for my pups? I can't wait to fill you with my cum, over and over again, filling you to the brim and plugging you up. Seeing that pretty little tummy swell and those perky tits become sensitive and heavy." He begins lining himself up at my entrance. Covering the head of his cock in my slick, preparing me for him. "Then you'll always be mine. You can't run away from me when you're constantly filled with my pups. You'll be marked, inside and out." 

His hand tangles it's way back into my hair as he fills me completely. A loud moan escapes my lips and a groan leaves him, "Fuckk you're so tight. Fuck you're so wet for me. Such a dirty little whore, getting turned on so much for me. You're my dirty little slut aren't you? Such a humiliating filthy thing. Do you like being humiliated huh?" My pussy clenched around his length at his words. "What? You want everyone to know you're daddys little whore? Offering yourself up to be filled and used? You're a breed whore for me, that's all you're good for isn't it? Taking my cum in this tight little pussy." The more he speaks the more rapid his trusts become. Harshly pounding into me, lightly slapping the side my my face. 

Moaning uncontrollably I can't even register his words anymore. To lost in the pleasure he's giving us both with his relentless pounding. I feel his grip on my head pull me back, its slight sting mingling with the pleasure. 

I'm so close, the heat is breaking out all over my body suffocating my consciousness, pulling me under with heavy waves of lust. With a loud groan from behind me I know Linc noticed my bodies reaction. As his thrusts pick up pace throwing me over the edge, his hand reaches around to my clit rubbing vigorously. Everything goes white and I collapse onto the sheets. Holy fuck.

"You did amazing sweetheart, but I'm not done with you yet." I feel lips on my forehead and Lincs hand brushing hair out of my face. Goddess bless me with the strength to keep fucking this man forever.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sorry this took so long guys, it's been a traumatic month or so.  Hope you enjoy!

-2.0