Can't Take The Heat

Little obsessed with werewolves lately so this is a werewolf AU

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The sound of crashing awakens me from my fucking awesome dream I mean shit, if that were real life I don't know I would ever sleep again! And I love sleep! It was the best wet dream of my life! I could practically taste his body on mine and when I was ready to cum this shit happens, what the fuck!

Grumbling I throw on some sweatpants and a bra under my shitty tee shirt, making my way down the stairs to where my idiot brother was trying to make something.

"Were those supposed to be eggs?" I question, motioning to the pile of goo covering the inside of the microwave.

He sighs and runs a hand through his hair and down his face mumbling a short, 'maybe'.

"You're an actual fuck-tard you know that? I'm so glad Ethans the next Alpha and not your dumbass. Like why-" I'm cut off by Ethan running down the stairs and seeing the mess that probably ruined another microwave.

"What the fuck Timothy! Eggs go in a pan! It's not that fucking difficult!" Ethan, my twin, huffs out to our younger sibling. "And you! Why would you let him do that!" 

I stop him with a raised hand. "Watch your tone before I pound every word into that thick fucking skull of yours you little shit. You may be the next Alpha but we both know that I'm older, faster, and just as strong. Now Timothy clean the damn microwave! And you, little shit, make me something to eat because I need to get ready for the pack meeting tonight!" Ethan rolls his eyes before getting to work on some toast and cut fruit as I begin back up the stairs for a shower.

"I have to get ready too you know!" I don't even turn. I just raise my right hand up as high as possible and flip him off. I can hear Timothy snickering but it just rouses another fight between the two. 

I walk into my room and lay out my outfit which consists of a black long romper with a white half turtle neck to go underneath and some heels. 

Making my way into the bathroom attached to my room I start the shower and wait for the blissful heat to start clouding the mirror. 

When I hop in it's a boiling temperature, opening my pores and therapeutically massages my muscles. While standing underneath the heat my mind can't help but to wander back to my dream. The dream of my mate. His carefully sculpted body covered in a sheen of sweat overtop of me. I slowly and sensually trail my hands down to my soapy nipples with delicate piercings.

 I pinch and squeeze till I feel myself getting worked up. Imagining it was his fingers I keep one hand kneeling my breast while my right finds my pussy lips and begins to tease. I work myself into a frenzy and my fingers find the bud that can take me over the edge. 

Roughly playing with my pierced clit and nipples I ride my hand to orgasm with one hand over my mouth to quiet my loud moans. 

Coming back from my orgasm I finish washing up in the steamy room, making my way out to my now chilly bedroom. Still slightly shaky I make my way over to my vanity to prepare a stern and professional look complete with natural makeup and a slick ponytail for my long dark hair. 

I try to dress up quickly and meet the boys downstairs, grabbing a bit of the breakfast that I forced Ethan to prepare for me. Fucking glorious, I have no idea why that man won't go to culinary school while he can. Okay maybe Nutella toast with strawberries isn't exactly culinary school level but the fact that this is his recipe, homemade Nutella, is just fantastic.