(Here is the picture fully) Chapter 1- Murder Monkeys

This is inspired by Dark Deception: Malevolent Hellfire by damingdollface

It's also inspired by Puppet strings by NatureLilygamer

{Doug POV}

I woke up in a strange room, there stood a woman, Ifeel like that I recognize her from somewhere.. "Oh! Another one. How nice to have some company again..." They said, "Come over here. Let's have a look at you..." She continued her sentence gesturing me over, I went over there, "You disappoint me love. You really do... So many fears... So many desires... I thought you'd be bigger..." She said, "Don't look so confused... I know everything you've got hidden in that brain of yours. I know all the terrible things you've done. So many good intentions laid to waste... I can see the regret, eating away at your soul..." She said, well that is true.

I wonder what else this woman knows about me, "Hah! But now your time has come and here you are, to grovel and beg. You can't go back.. Only death awaits you there now." She said, "W- what..!" I said in surprise, "Fear not love, you've got potential! I see it in you, and I can help change your fate. But if you want a new life, you're going to have to suffer quite a bit to get it..." She said, "The pieces to a powerful ring are hidden in nightmares behind each of these portals. Find them, and bring them to me.. and you'll get your wish..." She explained, really..?

Well.. she's the only person/ghost thing here that I can talk to, ten portals rises up, "Fail, and you'll find there are fates far worse than death awaiting you here." She said, well ain't that ominous... "My name is Helen Bierce.. and clock's ticking..." Bierce said, opening up one of the portals, I entered inside and I saw a creepy ass hallway, with a portal at the end of it, I walked down it and entered the portal again.

I saw another hallway and I made a few turns before I saw a monkey in a bellboy outfit cardboard cutout, it felt down, I walked a bit more before I saw an hotel, "What a charming little hotel... Bring back any memories?" Bierce said, it does look familiar to one of the ones I've been to. I saw a monkey and they saw me too and ran into the elevator and went up.

I followed through and I entered inside the elevator, "Going up?" Bierce said as I pushed the up button, I waited for a bit before it opened up again, I walked out and I saw three cardboarded openings, "Now listen closely.. you see those purple floating crystals.. those are soul shards, remnants of human souls who had lost their life here." Bierce explained, "Ah.. that is interesting.. had somewhat creepy.." I replied, "Here take this.. it was left by the last guest to disappoint me.. such a clever girl.. just not a very fast runner." Bierce said, 'poor girl..' I thought to myself, I broke the cardboards and I ran.

I made many sharp turns then I saw a cardboarded room, I broke it and there was a scratchs on the wall saying, 'Evans was here', Evans..? Like my best friend Evans..? Whatever it's not really important right now, I could ask Bierce later, I continued my running and I ran into a red shard, I picked it up and I saw red dots popped up, 'I guess it shows where the monkeys are..' I thought, I continued to run until I gathered them all, "The monkeys would go into a frenzy once you collected the ring piece." Bierce said, I saw that there was a door.

I opened it and I saw a file with Bierce's face on it and a note on the side, the note read, 'I don't remember how I came to this place, but I will not play her game. I'll find my own way out. I had to leave the tablet behind, but she thinks I'm gone now. Frightening creatures roam this old hotel. There's something familiar about it all, it seems that I can sense things for some reason, it's as if this world wants to share its dark story with me. I don't want to hear it, but I can't shut it out. I can only record my thoughts on paper to help me clear my mind.' I feel bad for the poor mortal..

But I still need to read what she wrote.. 'The monkeys... I can sense their desires, their souls whisper to me. The ones in the kitchen frighten me the most. The mutterings are random and no longer human, but they are the most violent of wishes. I've learned that the mortal souls of murderers are imprisoned inside each one, and in life, they abandoned their humanity. They gave in to their urge to kill. They chose to become monsters, now they continue on this place as monstrous Murder Monkeys. -E' I finished the more and I placed it on my pocket.

I then went over to the ring alter and I grabbed the ring piece and I head the sounds of monkeys screeching. I ran inside the elevator and it closed the second one of the monkeys got close, it went down and I immediately ran as I heard screeching behind me, "Hrghh... Who dares?!" A male voice called out, "Oh no Malak has found you.." Bierce said, "There's no escape for you, mortal!" It called out again, I ran into the hallways and I jumped inside the portal.

I sighed in relief, then a eyeball appeared on the overly large door, "Bierce! Still so persistent after all this time... Do not listen to her, mortal. She's just using you. Give her the ring and there will be.. consequences.. this is your only warning fiend... help her, and you will suffer eternity!" It raged, "Oh hush now demon.. Doug.. it seems you have met my 'friend' sooner than I was expecting.." Bierce said, "Wha... what..? Who is that..? What are the ring pieces for?" I asked, I still got get why I'm here..

I'll just play along with both of them.. then I can figure out why the hell am I here.. "The ring piece is called the 'Riddle Of Heaven' it can grant you any wish, and that power is from a demon, that demon is the infinitely of cruelty that you just met Malak.." Bierce said, "How many pieces do I need to collect?" I asked, "Eight more pieces love, are you ready for another nightmare?" Bierce asked, "Yes.." I said, I wonder if I get to see Wɐlɐʞ again..