Chapter 2- Elementary Evil

{3rd POV}

Doug was standing in front of the second portal, it showed a little school girl, but Doug remembered something different about her..

Like a past memory..

Maybe it's nothing, Doug walked through the portal but there was a red barrier in front of it, "Malak has blocked the entrance. I don't think he likes you very much." Bierce said, "I don't think he likes either of us.." Doug replied, "Go to the ring alter. I can unlock the power to boost your speed for brief periods of time" Bierce said, Doug then quickly left the hallway and stepped away from the portal. He headed to the ring alter, and then he looked down at his tablet, he saw the option to boost up the speed.

He noticed that he was able to improve it so he decided that he should improve the speed boost, "Use it wisely. And don't thank me, we'll work that out later." Bierce said, "Alright.." Doug replied but he was rather curious of how they're both going to work it out.. but neverminding that he headed back to the portal and he activated his speed boost and ran straight through the web, it had exploded. He went to the end of the hallway, Doug stumbled into what looked to be a school.

There was a way that was blocked with a web, "Don't you ever miss your school days? After all. It was the last time you were innocent..." Bierce said, Doug remembered back then he was a bit of a loner in school.

But could you blame him..? He was still being severely bullied in Elementary and even tho he had his best friend Evans, it was still shit, but thankfully the bullying stopped when he was in Middle School.. but he also met Elise through middle school, 'Now's not the time to remanence on my past..' Doug thought, he stood infront of the web barrier, "Another barrier. You know what to do." Bierce said, Doug activated his speed and ran through the web, he made his way in the hallway and took a sharp turn.

But then he stumbled into a different room that was like an assembly. He stopped when a little girl popped out of thin air, it startled him, so he jumped back a bit. The child had ravenunette hair, dark eyes, dark clothing, her hands were large claws. She looked creepy, but when Doug looked at her. He suddenly thought of his daughter Tammy, but he snapped out of them.

The child however was excited at the new visitor, her new friend, but she also felt something off with this one.. "Oooh! A new friend! I'm so excited! Welcome! I heard we might be getting a new student here soon. So I put this little welcoming party for ya! It's really nice to have someone to play with. Don't tell the others, but they've been getting pretty boring lately. But you'll spice things up around here won't cha? You can share everything with me! All your secrets, all your mistakes, all your pain... that's what beat friends are for right?". The girl asked then disappearing into thin air.

Doug simply stood there awkwardly as the school bell rung, "Looks like school is back in session.." Bierce said, "Who was that kid?" Doug asked.. she looked strangely familiar.. but Doug thinks that's because she reminds him of his daughter.. "That is Malak's daughter, Agatha." Bierce replied, "It seems she wants to play. Try not to let her catch you" Bierce said, Doug then stumbed through the doors. He made a sharp turn then activity his speed and broke another barrier that was in his way.

He began collecting the shards, "Ready or not. Here I come!" Agatha called out, 'I need to avoid the kid' Doug thought as he was aware that she had large claws. He began following the shards through his tablet but he saw one of the walls saying 'I will never sleep' he went into the bathroom and saw a Bierce file, he picked it up and left,but a little while later he found another file in another bathroom.

Doug thought that it was weird that Bierce has files of herself in here.. but he shouldn't really be paying attention to that for now.. but he ran through a classroom that had a chalkboard saying '1 + 1 = R.I.P' but he didn't pay attention to that.. he ran away when he heard Agatha close by.