Chapter 9

Back at the Cullens house, the witnesses are saying goodbye and leaving, Edward and Jacob watch Renesmee as she speaks to Zafrina and Senna. Amir is hugging Alice and Jasper before kissing their lips happily missing the.

"I missed you both so much"

"Where is Lazarus?" Alice asked.

"Still spending time with Charlie and Mina" Amir said.

"Good, that means you listen to me" Alice said making him laugh. "Of course,"

Amir kisses Jasper cheek hugging his side while still holding Alice. "I missed this"

"We weren't gone that long" Alice said.

"What about us?" Jane asked walking up to them with Alec.

"Yea, where's my love?" Alec asked. Alice kisses their cheek surprising them.

"What?" Alice asked smirking.

"Nothing" Jane said rubbing her cheek. If she can blush, she would be blushing right now.  Amir kissing her blush and Alec cheek.

"Better?" Amir asked.

"Ye-"

"-No. Where's mine?" Seth asked walking up to them with Leah.

"Yea, and mine?" Amir rolls his eyes and peck their lips.

"So needy"

"We already talked about this. We are needy for your love" Alec said proudly. Amir laughs. Amir sees Jacob and Edward join them.

"You have a beautiful family. She's going to be around for a long time, isn't she?" Jacob asked.

"A lot of family members means a lot of protection" Amir said.

"Exactly, Amir and A very long time. I'm glad she has you" Edward said. Jacob smiles.

"So should I start calling you "Dad"?" Jacob asked.

"No" Edward said. Jacob laughs, then Renesmee runs into Edwards's arms and Bella joins them.

"Hey" Bella takes Renesmee's hand and puts it on her cheek to listen to Renesmee's thoughts.

"Yeah. We're all going to be together now" Bella said. Renesmee hugs Bella.

Alice watches Amir in the distance, having vision. Amir walks up to her hugging her closely and kisses her cheek. "Having a vision?"

"Yea. Of our future" Alice said smiling.

"What about it?" Amir said.

"Hmm. Maybe perhaps later we can see" Alice said seductively rubbing her finger along her chest. Amir watches Alice walks off moving her hips.

"What you staring at?" Jasper asked smirking.

"Oh um... nothing" Amir said fake coughing.

"Yea sure. We all know what you staring at" Jasper said.

"Shut up, Major" Amir said making him laugh.

--

Amir made it home finally with all his mates. He goes into the living room and turn on the tv messing with his black long hair. Jasper and Alec sits beside Amir rubbing his thigh. Amir thought h
It was a comfortable hand movement.

A few hours went by and randomly Jasper and Alec disappear as Alice, Jane and Leah comes out in beautiful dresses.

"Um... wow"

"I know. This might be too much" Leah said.

"Um no it's not. You're good and beautiful" Amir said standing up. Admiring Leah in her red dress. Amir then turns to Alice who is in a blue dress.