A Sign

It was turning dark quickly. Jake had made a sharp spear and wrapped his jacket around it. He had dipped it in tree sap and was about to light it on fire.

"Jake, what are you doing?!" I yell at him slightly.

"I'm gonna make a torch so we can see." He says. I wished he actually got some type of training before this.

"This is a bad idea Jake."

"Why? Is something gonna come attack us?" He said in a slightly cocky voice as he lit up the spear. I sigh as I knew something bad was gonna happen. Soon enough, viperwolves came circling around us. Jake started attacking them as I tried to grab his spear to die it out.

As we were about to get killed, a Na'vi women came out and started attacking the viperwolves. She shot the one on top of Jake as I backed up slowly from the scene.

I ran away. I ran as far as I could until I stopped in my tracks. Why did I leave Jake behind? I turned back around to see just the forest surrounding me. I don't even remember which easy I came from.

"Shit." I squat down as my head became a bit dizzy from this overwhelming moment. After a couple minutes of thinking, I stood up to try and find Jake and that Na'vi women, if she was still with him.

I walk in all different directions. I felt like I was getting deeper and deeper into the forest and not even getting anywhere near Jake. I sigh deeply until I heard hoof steps. I turn my head in the direction it came from and there it was, a dire horse with a Na'vi rider.

There was a whole group of them surrounding me. I paused in fear, hoping that they wouldn't kill me. One of the hunters jumped of his dire horse and walked towards me.

"You are forbidden here you alien. Why are you here?!?" He spoke in a sturn voice.

"I have came here with Dr. Grace Augustine but my friend and I got separated from her after being chased by a Thanator. We were then attacked by viperwolves and I ran away, getting separated from him. I was trying to find him but I got lost." I spoke in their language, causing them to murmur a bit.

"You know our language?" He asked me while tilting his head back a bit. I nod in a 'yes' response and he looks at the other hunters. He then climbs back on his dire horse, telling me to come forward. He lent me a hand and I climbed on.

"Hold onto my waist." He told me. I placed my arms around his waist, hugging him as he leaded the party back. After almost reaching their home, we heard a noise from above.

"Get the trap ready. It looks like another alien." The leader spoke out to the others.

Could it be Jake? They grabbed a vine looking thing with a little rock at one end. They started swinging it and it flew up, tying the Na'vi's feet together.

As the Na'vi reached the ground, he started to untie the vines around his feet quickly. He stood up almost trying to run away. That's when I realized it was Jake.

The hunters all pulled out their bows and arrows, pointing it all towards him. I quickly jump down and run to Jake. His eyes met mine as he pulled me in for a hug.

"Zaria, are you okay?!? I was wondering where you were."

"I'm okay Jake. I just ran off while the viperwolves attacked us. I got lost shortly after, not until they found me. Sorry for leaving you behind."