"as long as Okasan is with me, everything will be alright "

3rd person pov !
3rd person pov !
3rd person pov !

It was in the middle of may where beautiful pastels of green and pink could be seen outside of the rich mansion of the honorable Mori family.

Melodies of the water in the fountain, birds of different patterns and the soft giggles of the living room was the most prominent sound in the current scene.

Presently the Mori matriarch was attempting to teach her only daughter on reading 2 syllable words. Key word being "attempting " seeing as the child won't be making any signs of stopping of her fits of giggles soon.

then she stopped in the middle of  writing and glanced at Mitsuki who was somehow now drawing an animal that looks as if it was a mix of a chicken, spider and a fish.

She sighed and gently grabbed the crayon, the little girl's favorite color being ─── pink, she told that it reminding her of her favorite  american cartoon show about creatures under the sea and
Her most beloved character was Gary the sea snail.

Her little girl was intelligent, always so curious about a lot of things but still just a child seeing as she could easily be distracted, just like now.

"My little hero, what are you doing now?" gently brushing tiny strands of Mitsuki's hair.

"Oh, its nothing okasan" she immediately folded the piece of paper she was focusing moments before and stuffed it in the pocket of her dress, which she questioned that if pants have pockets, why can't dresses have.

and the next day, a collection of dresses were in her closet which had mysteriously appear but Mariko had a feeling that a certain red head had bought her the gift, she has to talk with Yukio

she was spoiling Mitsuki too much.

Giving her daughter a raised eyebrow,clearly not believing the girl but moved past it, because it was better not to question what goes on in the mind of little Mitsuki Mori.

Mitsuki saw her mother's expression and started to fidget, she was internally panicking, she knew nothing gets past her mother and now she was already trying to think of ways how to move past the conversation.

"Mom, can we please go to the festival later tonight?" Holding both her mom's hands she grabbed them in a pleading manner showing her doe eyes and pouty lips.

Oh no. Mariko thought, the sight was not a common scene from the little girl, using this particular technique only when she wants something from her mother, completely knowing she would eventually yield.

"Please mom, we can even bring Auntie and maybe even Papa"  at the last part she went momentarily still.

Here's the thing,Mariko knew that the presence of a father figure or suppose rather was very much required to be able to raise Mitsuki to the best possible way, making sure that she grew up as normal as possible knowing very much the dangers of how the secret of Mitsuki going out as a mutant to the world.

Mutants regardless of children being discriminated and feared was very much rampant because of the Steryotypes of them being different. But now her little baby is barely even 5 but still so soft-hearted, she couldn't imagine the pain she'll go through if people started looking at her discriminatly.