one

Y/n: 'Jaden give it back now!'
Jaden: 'why should i?'
Jaden ran down the stairs with your phone in his hand laughing as you tried to take it back off of him.
Y/n: 'because i'm your best friend and if you don't give it back i will cry. You don't want to see your best friend cry do you?'
Jaden: 'Hmmm ok but only because i don't want to deal with you crying today.'
He walked towards you and held his hand out in front of you with your phone in it. You reached out to grab your phone but he quickly moved his had before you could grab it. He smirked at you as you stared angrily at him.

Y/n's pov:
He smirked at me and i stared back at him. God that smirk is so ho- i mean annoying! Who does he think he is?
Y/n: 'Jaden i swear to god i'm gonna beat yo ass!'
Jaden: 'Oh fuck!'
Jaden ran off back up the stairs and i ran after him. Why does this boy have to be so fast! He ran into Javons room and chucked my phone onto Javons bed. Javon picked it up and i ran into the room, stopping before i ran right into Jaden.
Y/n: 'Javon please give me my phone back'
Javon looked at Jaden who was smirking, then looked at me who was about to explode with anger.
Javon: 'Sorry J but she's fucking scary.'
He hands my phone back to me and Jadens smirk drops to a frown. I smile and sit next to Javon giving him a hug and a quick kiss on the forehead. Javon turns red and i laugh a little.
Y/n: 'And this is why he's my favourite twin.'
Jaden: 'Okay whatever now come and make tiktoks with me!'
Jaden grabs my arm and drags me out of Javons room to make tiktoks with him. We both sit on his bed and make about 100 tiktoks before we find the one we want to post.
Jaden: 'why are you so fussy? the first one was perfect but noo we had to make about 100 more!'
Y/n: 'because i look shit in all of them!'
Jaden: 'oh shut up you look pretty in all of them.'
Y/n: 'awh J you're too sweet'
I say sarcastically while hitting on the shoulder lightly.
Jaden: 'I try to give you one compliment and you act like this! Don't expect any more compliments from me anymore.'
Jaden looks away and i laugh lying my head on his lap trying to get his attention. I start poking his face but he still ignores me so i decide to try something else.
Jaden: 'EW WHAT THE FUCK WAS THAT!'
Y/n: 'a wet willy.'
Jaden: 'why did you give me a wet willy?'
Y/n: 'Because you were ignoring me!'
Jaden: 'Well i'm so very sorry Y/n for ignoring you. Anyway i'm going for a shower.'
(btw if you don't know what a wet willy is you basically lick your finger then stick it in someone's ear 👍🏼😂)
I lay back and Jaden goes into his bathroom.

Jadens pov:
Jaden: 'Well i'm so very sorry Y/n for ignoring you. Anyway i'm going for a shower.'
I walk into the bathroom and lock the door behind me. I couldn't help but think that Y/n likes Javon after seeing the way she acted around him earlier. Oh well why do i care it's not like i like her or anything. Do i like her? No she's my best friend! After about 10 minutes in the shower, i get out and wrap a towel around my waist. I check my phone and see a message from my dad.

Dad💪🏼❤️
We are going out for food tonight so make sure you are ready by 7.

Okay. I'll tell Y/n.

I walk out of the bathroom and stand in front of Y/n who was still sat on the bed.
Jaden: 'We are going out for food later so make sure you are ready by 7.'
I notice her looking at my abs so i click in her face.
Jaden: 'Hello Y/n my eyes are up here!'

Y/n's pov;
Jaden walked out of the bathroom with a towel around his waist and his hair all messy and wet. I couldn't keep my eyes off of his abs. He said something but i didn't hear, i was to busy looking at his body. I knew he had abs but i never knew they were like this!
Jaden: 'Hello Y/n my eyes are up here!'
My head shot up to look at him once i realised that i am staring at my best friends abs.
Y/n: 'Oh um what did you say?'
Jaden: 'I said do you wanna fuck?'
Somehow, my eyes found their way back to his abs again, but they looked up to meet his when i heard what he said.
Y/n: 'I-uh um'
I was lost for words. God this is so embarrassing.
Jaden: 'Im joking calm down!'
Y/n: 'Oh thank god.'
I breathe out all the air i was holding in my lungs and take a sigh of relief.
Jaden: 'My dad messaged me and said we are all going out for dinner so be ready by 7'
Y/n: 'okay!'
All the clothes i had were sweats and sports bras so i quickly ran into Jaylas room and asked her if i could borrow a dress. Of course she said yes so i quickly got changed and did my makeup and hair. It was now five minutes to seven so i put my shoes on and walked down stairs to meet everyone else by the car.

(if you don't like the outfit you can choose something else) Jadens pov: We were all waiting for Y/n now

Jadens pov:
We were all waiting for Y/n now. I was talking to Javon until i heard Jayla gasp so i turned to look at the door. Y/n walked out in a stunning red dress. She looked beautiful! We all got into the car and drove to the restaurant. We had the times of our lives, laughing, joking and playing games. i couldn't ask for a better family or a better best friend.

~
Hey guys! I decided to make a story about Jaden so i hope you like it!