two

I was sat on my bed next to the clothes i had put out to wear this morning. I decided to go see the Waltons today because i miss them (although i only saw them yesterday). I hear a knock at the door and my mum walks in.
Mum: 'Hey i just took Max for a walk so his paws might be a bit dirty so go careful.'
Y/n: 'Okay thanks mum!'
As my mum walks away, Max runs in jumping on my bed and on all the clothes i had put out to wear.
Y/n: 'OH FFS MAX I WAS SUPPOSED TO WEAR THAT!'
I pick max up and chucked him out of my room before finding new clothes to wear. I quickly ran out of the house to walk to the Waltons, saying goodbye to my mum before i left.

time skip

As i walked up to their drive, it started to rain. Ffs could this day get any worse? I ran up to the door hoping it was open so i could just walk in, but of course it was locked! I started knocking as loud as i could, but no one was answering. I was drenched, my hair was dripping and all i could think about was how happy i am that i didn't wear my white t-shirt that i got out this morning. Finally, the door swung open and i marched in getting the floor all wet.
Jaden- 'Hey- oh. I didn't know it was raining that much!'
Y/n- 'Mhm.'
I walked upstairs into Jadens room and he followed behind me.
Jaden- 'Whats up with you? Why you all moody Margaret for?'
Ugh i hate it when he calls me moody Margret.
Y/n: 'Why didn't you let me in earlier?'
Jaden: 'I was listening to music i didn't hear you. And no one else is home to let you in.'
Y/n: 'Well it better have been some bloody good music if you left me waiting outside in the rain!'
I took my top of as i said that leaving me in my black bra. Jaden looked up at me and opens his mouth as if he is going to say something, but nothing comes out. He just stares at me.
Y/n: 'What are you looking at?'
Jaden: 'N-nothing.'
Y/n: 'You're looking at my tits aren't you.'
Jaden: 'No im not!'
Y/n: 'Hmm okay then.'
I walked over to the edge of his bed where he was sat and stood in front of him.
Y/n: 'But i'm not putting a top on until you admit you were because i know you were!'
Jaden: 'I WAS NOT!'
He stands up from his spot and tilts his head down to look at me. Ugh he's so tall! I cross my arms and stare up at him not breaking eye contact. He slowly starts moving his head closer to mine and i do the same. Our faces are inches apart and without warning, he smashes his lips into mine. I place my arm around his neck and he places his on my waist. Our mouths move perfectly in sync with each other's and we both smile into the kiss. I slowly move away stare into his eyes.
Jaden: 'Did we just-?'
Y/n: 'Yep.'
Jaden: 'Let's not tell anyone about that.'
Y/n: 'About what?'
He chuckles lightly as i turn around to get one of his t-shirts to wear to bed.
Y/n: 'Jaden where are all your t-shirts?'
Jaden: 'They are all in the washing but here you can wear this one.'
He takes his top off and hands it to me to wear.
Jaden: 'I mean i was kinda enjoying the sight but oh well.'
Y/n: 'HA I KNEW YOU WERE LOOKING!'
Jaden: 'Oh well don't act like you weren't just staring at my abs.'
I roll my eyes and walk away getting in bed. Jaden gets in next to me and i curl up in his arms, slowly drifting off to sleep.

~
This one is quite short but i like it!