four

a couple weeks has passed since the whole "sick" thing

a couple weeks has passed since the whole "sick" thing. and before you knew, it was winter break, and christmas was around the corner.

jungeun was actually really happy, she made friends with all of jiwoo's friends and they are now a friend group of 12 girls...

jungeun is still oblivious as to who is jinsouls girlfriend, even though hyunjin is now her friend.

~

"are you ready to go?" jiwoo says putting on a super puffy jacket.

jungeun and jiwoo we're going to meet up with their friend group out in the city for a nice christmas eve dinner since some of the girls would be busy on christmas.

jungeun puts on her favorite scarf and nods.

they drove not so long since they weren't far from their designated location. they jammed out to heart shaker by twice on the way there.

~

surprisingly no one but jinsoul was there yet.

"you know what they say, early bird gets the worm!" jinsoul chuckles before bringing jungeun into a hug, leaving jiwoo hugging the air.

after jinsoul treated jungeun's "sickness" the two became really close, and jungeun learned to get over it..not the feelings for jinsoul but the pain and grudge she held.

the rest of the crowd had came and all the girls went inside the restaurant finally.

there was a bunch of stares from customers seated. i don't think they we're used to seeing a crowd.

jungeun and jinsoul we're giggling off in the corner as they waited to be seated. hyunjin kept peaking glances at the two of them.

"jiwoo..do you think jinsoul is cheating on me?" hyunjin whispers to jiwoo.

"you're asking me? uh- i don't know hyunjin..if i had the answer i'd tell you, but i don't think she's cheating" jiwoo secretly glances at the duo aswell.

~

it was a good 10 minutes after the girls had all gotten seated, hyunjin sitting on one side of jinsoul....and jungeun on the other.

jinsoul was overwhelmed and didn't know who to talk to, of course it'd be the right choice for her to talk to hyunjin, but conversations with jungeun was always better.

"hey girls! lets take a group selfie!!" haseul grins. and all the girls group in for a selfie.

"MOVE OUT OF MY WAY MIDGET" hyeju screams at yeojin who won't move her hand out of hyeju's face.

"aish!!! keep it down guys!! we're gonna get kicked out of a restaurant, do you really want that?" sooyoung exclaims.

"it'd be worth it just to tease hyeju-unnie~" yeojin giggles then pulls on hyeju's cheek.