five [M]

it was christmas morning, snow was falling beautifully outside of jinsouls window

the beautiful sight reminded her of jungeun.

suddenly there was a knock at jinsouls door. "it's 8 am..atleast let me get dressed first" jinsoul muttered to herself before getting up.

"hyunjin?" jinsoul opens the door.

"listen, you said we could talk tomorrow so here i am" hyunjin lets herself in.

jinsoul completely forgot about what she promised hyunjin, she sighed and sat on the couch patting the spot next to her for hyunjin.

"do you want me to be honest, or do you want me to lie" jinsoul says dumbly. obviously hyunjin was seeking the truth.

hyunjin hits jinsouls arm. "this is serious jinsoul! i want to know if you even love me anymore!?"

jinsoul sighs before she speaks.

"no, i don't love you the same way i did when we first started dating, i like jungeun..i'm sorry hyunjin, i didn't mean for this to happen"

jinsoul heard hyunjin's soft sobs, which lead to larger ones.

jinsoul was going to hug hyunjin but she slapped her and ran out the door.

"fuck.." jinsoul curses as she touched her face.

~

"WOO HOO IT'S CHRISTMAS YEAH YEAH" yeojin jumps around jiwoo and jungeun's dorm.

"alright settle down young one" jiwoo pats yeojins head.

"YOU'RE NOT THAT MUCH OLDER..i guess" yeojin sighs and pulls jiwoo's hand away.

jungeun stepped out of her room watching jiwoo and yeojin cat fight. "cute! yeojin could totally be your little sister~"

"that sister title goes to haseul and haseul only" yeojin scowls.

"okay okay sorry" jungeun holds her hands up in defense.

suddenly a knock happened to appear at jiwoo and jungeun's dorm this time.

"i'll get it!!" yeojin yells running to the door.

"oh hey- BAHAAHHAHAH WHAT ARE YOU WEARING" yeojin laughs with her whole body almost falling over.

"w-what do you- oh fuck.." jinsoul looks down to see herself still in her pajamas.

jiwoo joins in with the laughter, jungeun couldn't help but giggle also.

"you look adorable jinsoul, i didn't know you we're the pajama type~" jungeun teases.

"i was even planning on going out.." jinsoul sighs before stepping in.

"hey! jindori don't be ashamed of those totally radical pj's you can definitely rock anything in public" jiwoo adds in.

jinsoul puffs up her chest proudly "you think?"