bonus chapter!

timeskip

timeskip

it has been 5 years since jungeun and jinsoul got together. they now live in a apartment in the city.

jinsoul works as a music producer..for her lovely girlfriend jungeun!

jinsoul was in her work office typing away at her keyboard excessively.

jungeun opened the door and came behind jinsoul and wrapped her arms around jinsouls neck. "babeee~ they're gonna be here soon! no more work" jungeun kisses jinsouls cheek.

jinsoul shuts her computer and smiles. "alright! i'm done working for now cutie" she gets up to properly hug her girlfriend.

"how do you feel about the gang getting back together?" jinsoul questions jungeun as they walk into the kitchen.

"im excited! seeing jiwoo will be the best part, i heard her and sooyoung finally confessed to eachother" she smiles thinking about the two.

"SHIT- loona is chewing your slippers again jinsoul!" jungeun shouts.

loona was their adorable fluffy pomeranian they bought not so long ago.

"THOSE WE'RE A NEW PAIR TOO- LOONA BAD DOG" jinsoul picks up loona placing her away from her now slobbery slipper.

"blech..it's all wet.."

before jungeun could speak there was the sound of a doorbell. "hey someone's here~ who are you betting it is?" jinsoul says.

"eh, it's probably haseul and kahei they're always early to events" jungeun bets.

jinsoul opens the door..jungeun lost and it was jiwoo and sooyoung!

"JIWOOOOOOOOO" jungeun shouts pushing her girlfriend out of the way, doing their iconic slam hug.

"and sooyoung hi!" jungeun adds knowing sooyoung and jinsoul we're shaking their heads at the two bestfriends.

~

as minutes went by everyone was here, including hyunjin.

hyunjin had learn to grow and move on from jinsoul, she now found love, it was heejin. heejin treated hyunjin like a princess, it was what she deserved after everything.

they we're all in pairs...even yeojin found love in yerim!

the party was going well, lots of drinking and dancing.

"HEY JUNGEUN YOUR DOG JUST PEED ON ME" hyeju yell's which causes laughter from everyone.

"sorry bout that! i'll clean it up..loona is only 3 months anyway!" jinsoul says grabbing paper towels.

yeojin finally speaks up "hey guys! why don't we play 7 minutes in heaven or something?"

"first of all, we aren't teens anymore..second of all..we're all taken!!" hyeju replies.

"AH SHUT YOUR MOUTH SON HYEJU" yeojin tackles hyeju.

"still the same old hyeju and yeojin.." sooyoung chuckles.

jungeun was getting up to get more snacks until she dropped her phone on the floor.

"i got it!" jiwoo grabs jungeuns phone and watched it turn on seeing jungeuns lockscreen.

"OH MY GOD IS THIS THE PICTURE I TOOK OF YOU AND JINSOUL THAT NIGHT WAY BACK??" jiwoo screams.

"y-yeah i've kept it ever since even when i got a new phone..i'll always cherish that moment.." jinsoul heard and came up behind jungeun and hugged her.

the whole room filled with "aww" except for one "yuck" from no other then yeojin.

"ah shut it before i make loona pee on you too" jinsoul snaps.

"everyone stop bickering and gather for a group selfie!" haseul yells.

"YAY ANOTHER GROUP SELFIE" jiwoo happily hops over.

"cheers to us!" jinsoul said holding her wine glass up, and the others followed

"to us!" everyone said in unison.

end of bonus chapter.

wc: 554
short chapter! also pretend that pic is recent. anyways! ty for reading my story<3 i hope you enjoyed this shit show🤍