The beginning

The year was 2009 and i was getting ready for my challenge. My name is Y/n. I may be a female but WWE let's me fight the men and win the men's titles. I went out to the ring to make the announcement.
(Your theme unless you want something else)

" Now Last week I had a match against against Randy Orton won the WWE championship, and I decided I didn't want to be a champion who hides and refuses to defend my championship as much as possible. So I was having an open challenge for my title right here right now." I was expecting Randy considering he was pissed off about the title but the I heard a different theme.

( Just for the record I don't like this theme lol)

Cody Rhodes then. I mean it is an open challenge so it could have been anyone. He got in the ring and the match started. I ran straight up to him and started throwing punch after punch. He managed to deflect some of them. He hit me with a kick to the mid section and thing keep going back and forth between us.

Time skip

After a while I had Cody in the position for my finisher. I went to hit the move then felt a sharp pain in my back. It was Randy and he was beating me with a kendo stick. The match ended in a DQ. Randy left and I felt blood going down my back. I was in so much pain. Then I felt a hand on my arm. "Y/n are you ok?" I didn't say anything. I was in so much pain but I didn't want to look weak. Then Cody yelled for some doctors and they came and took me and Cody followed them.

I was in the room for a while. Turns out I had lost a lot of blood and needed to stay overnight. I was going to be ok though. The next day a doctor told me I could go and someone had been waiting for me. When I got out I saw Cody sleeping on the couch they had. Was he here all night? I remember he went with me but I didn't think he would stay. I went over to him and poked him. "Hey Cody." He got up. "Hey Y/n how is your back?" "It still hurts but it will be ok. Where you here all night?" "Uhh.. yeah I didn't know when they would let you go. Do you want to go get something to eat?" "Yeah sure let's go." Cody was so sweet to me.

The next week I got back at Randy and beat him up during his match and we ended up getting a match at the 2009 Hell in a Cell and it was actually a hell in a cell match. My back was healed at this point. Cody couldn't join me because it was a hell in a cell match so I went alone. The crowd loved me and I gave a kid the bracelet I where to the ring like I do every week it says. "Love fight win again" then Randy came out and the match started. The crowd was chanting for me and Randy didn't like that he ran up to me and and on a rampage. He tried to spear me while I was in the corner but I slid out of the way and he his shoulder first. I rolled out of the ring and grabbed a chair and went for that shoulder he hit in that corner. I knew if he couldn't move his arms he wouldn't be able to hit the RKO. Eventually he caught the chair and his me in the stomach. And was starting to get the upper hand

Another time skip

It's been about 20 minutes. I've got a couple good move but Randy currently had the upper hand. He threw me in to the cage for the 20th fucking time and the wall fell. I managed to get up and saw Randy trying to climb the Cage. I followed and we both made it up. Randy tried to hit the RKO with one arm but it didn't work. I knocked him down and as he was getting up I yelled "This is for you Cody!" and I hit Randy with the Cross Rhodes. And we fell through the top of the cage. I got to Randy and pined 1...2...3 ding ding ding. I won and Cody ran down to the ring and gave me a big hug and lifted me on his shoulder. The crowd was so happy. Cody put me down and on our way up the ramp I grind and asked "So were you impressed with my Cross Rhodes." "Honestly I think me and my dad might have some competition for being the best at the move." He laughed. It was nice to finally have a partner. We decided to become a tag team a few months later after I lost my title to Rey Mysterio. Me and him have no problem infact I might consider him a friend. He had a 12 year old son named Dominic. I saw him so much he would sometimes call me Aunt Y/n. We're so happy and next week we will face the Hardy Boyz. I can't wait.

A/n: hey guys so I started making this as a joke but I actually love this. Definitely expect more chapters. Also can you guys please give me team name ideas for Y/n and Cody. That's all and I'll see you next time ily <3