Return to Raw

Cody got his suit on while I got my attire on for segment of swapping titles with Becky Lynch. She said that she wanted to go to smackdown for a while and she wanted to take the smackdown title with her since she wouldn't be on Raw. I did both raw and smackdown so I was willing to trade. We had to make it official with a belt swap. But to kick of the night was Cody. I let him go alone so he could get everything off his chest. I gave him a kiss and did my best to give him some encouraging words. before he when down to the ring and I sat down to watch.

Cody's POV:

As I stood at the gorilla waiting for my theme I started thinking. What if they still hate me? I mean sure I'm a different man now but what if they won't forgive me for the things I said to Y/n or the things I said to Dad. What if, that was all I could think. Ever since I decided to return that's all I could ask myself. I felt a hand on my shoulder "Hey love are you ok?" it was y/n. "Yeah I'll be ok just thinking about things. Y/n do you think they will forgive me." "Are you crazy?" She asked giving me a kiss on the cheek "You heard them at WrestleMania didn't you? They were so excited to see you back. I far as I can tell they already have forgiven you. Now go out there and show them the Cody that I know and love." The one thing you can always bet on is that Y/n to make you feel better about anything. "Thanks y/n I needed to hear that." I said giving her a hug. "No problem babe now don't keep the fans waiting." She said giving me a slap on the ass and laughing. I love the pure joy Y/n gives me. Everything she does just fills me with confidence. I went out and cut my promo full of confidence.

The promo is long and I don't want to type it so here's a link and sorry it doesn't have the beginning

I came to the back and y/n gave me a hug. "See you did great out there." "Yeah thanks. Do you want me to join you for your segment." Y/n smile "No I'll just be trading tiles so I'll be fine." "Alright I'll be in the locker room when you're done."

Yn POV

I stayed in the gorilla as AJ Styles had a match with Damian Priest who cost him a victory at WrestleMania. Once they finished it was my turn to go out. When my theme hit the crowd popped. The fan where always energetic on the raw after Mania. Becky came out smiling but it didn't seem right with how she's been doing lately. She had gone crazy over Bianca but Becky had finally moved on after winning the title belt at Wrestlemania (yes I know that's not what happened) . She got in the ring. "Wow you are dumber than I thought." Becky said laughing "Let's get to the real reason we're here. Your boyfriend Cody stole the spotlight from my husband at mania and if they have problems we got problems." I should have guessed it wasn't that simple with Becky. "Listen Becky so I couldn't care less on what your boy's problem is with mine. Besides I have have nothing to do with them alright. Seth and Cody can do their own thing and I'll do mine thank you very much." Lynch laughed "Oh you think you have a choice?" Suddenly I felt the shot of a steel chair in my back and Seth was standing right there as him and Becky were laughing. Then Seth handed Becky a chair and they went crazy with chair shots on me hit after hit, until Cody's theme hit and he ran to the ring to help me. Becky and Seth slid out and ran through the crowd as Cody got down next to me "I'm sorry Y/n." He said helping me up "I got hear as fast as I could and I-" I cut him off "Hey calm down you couldn't have known they were going to come out."

We got to the back and I went to the doctor. Thankfully my back would just be bruised and nothing serious happened. Me and Cody went back home together and we're going to figure out what we're going to do about Becky and Seth. But for now me and Cody decided we were just going to lay down and worry about it tomorrow. I took a shower and went to lay down. Cody appeared already be asleep but when I lay down he put his arm over me and pulled me close to him. "Hey. I love you." He said giving me a kiss on the forehead "I love you too baby." And we fell asleep cuddling each other.

A/n finally finished another chapter for this beautiful story. Is there anything you all would like to see in the next chapter. Always remember I love you and see you next time <3