Star erased from the sky

I couldn't wait for my match tonight against Stardust. Goldust has been blowing up my phone sense Monday. He was apologizing for teaming with Stardust but I was just ignoring him. I can't forgive him yet. But right now I need to focus on my match tonight. I had already gotten my makeup done and my attire on.

I walked around back stage and ran into Roman and Dean

I walked around back stage and ran into Roman and Dean. "Hey guys are you ready for tonight?" "Are you kidding hell yeah I am!" Dean yelled excitedly. He had a match tonight against Seth. Roman would be at ring side for Dean. Roman then spoke "Listen I know you said you would do it on your own but if you need help or just someone out there for you let us know." "Thanks Ro but I will be okay but when I win you two better come out and celebrate with me." "Of course we will and we all can go out to eat afterwards." Dean said. With that I walk to my locker room. I had forgotten to grab my bracelet to give to a fan. When I got there I saw someone by my door. It was Goldust. I really don't want to talk to him after what he did on Raw but I really didn't have a choice. I when over to him. "Y/n please I just want to talk. I'm sorry for teaming with Stardust but he's still my brother wether he believes it or not." "Listen Goldust we agreed to work together to get Cody and then you turned around and joined him. Now I need to grab something for my match so please move." He looked like he wanted to say something else but he just walked away and I went in and grabbed my stuff and went to the gorilla.

The crowd was exploding. It was an extreme rules match and I had become a fan favorite and I'm sure as hell not complaining. I remember during Stardust hissed in a little girls face and the crowd was pissed about it. She looked like a little 6 year old fan girl for me. When I went out I saw that she was crying. Stardust hissing must have scared her. I when over the her and gave her the bracelet. She went from crying to looking like the happiest kid in the world. I high fived a couple people before getting in the ring.

The bell rung and the match was on Stardust instantly ran at me but I hit him with a close line and he rolled out of the ring and grabbed a Kendo stick. I went out on the other side and grabbed a Kendo stick of my own. We ran at each other and we both swung and got I good hit on each other. He got up first and hit me repeatedly until the Kendo stick broke. My back felt as if was on fire. I could not see what he as doing but the crowd had got excited so I knew he had gotten out a table. I got up and was met with a punch to the face. I retaliated but giving him a punch of my own then kicked him in the balls. I picked him up and hit him with a KOD thought the table. I rolled him into the ring to pin him but only got a two count. I rolled out of the ring and grabbed out a bunch of chairs. I hadn't noticed that Stardust he'd climbed to the top rope. He jumped super kicking me in the back causing me to fall into the pile of chairs. The crowd started to chant "Cody Cody Cody" they were intentionally trying to piss him off and it was working. He started hissing and yelling at the crowd. I managed to get up and picked up a chair. I hit him repeatedly until he was out on the ground. A fan was offering their drink and I took it. I took a sip before pouring it on Stardust then I punched him in the face repeatedly. The paint was coming off and for a second I hesitated because for a second I swear I saw my Cody. It looked like there was fear in his eyes. I saw his blue eyes and I heard him quietly say my name. "Cody?" I said but then his eyes returned to those sickening red eyes and he punched me in the nose and he quickly got up kick me in the rib before going to the commentary table and knocking all the stuff off it Stardust came over and picked me up and cared me over to the table. I tried fighting back but he still managed to put me through the table. He basically dragged me back into the ring. He pinned me but I was able to kick out by pure instinct. Stardust was getting frustrated and went out of the ring and grabbed a baseball bat. He got back into the ring and hit me a few times but I had caught it and knocked him back. He fell back and I got up with the bat still in hand. I swung hard knocking him out cold. I then picked up his life less body and hit him with the Cross Rhodes.

1...2...3 ding ding ding

I got the win but I was worried about Cody. I know I saw him. Like the real Cody, the one I had fell in love with. The shield came out to congratulate me. "Hey Y/n are you ok?" Dean said getting in the ring. "Y-yeah I'm okay." I went over to Stardust to see if he was ok. "Cody are you in there?" I asked. All of a sudden the lights went out and I jumped back. I couldn't see shit. "Cody! Dean! Roman!" I yelled panicked. I hated the dark. The light came back on and Dean and Roman were still there but Cody was gone. I looked around and under the ring but he was nowhere to be found I ran to the back and looked around all the way to where the star room was but he wasn't in there. Neither where the stars. Everything was gone. That was the last time I ever saw Cody.

Until...

A/n: don't you just love cliffhangers. Sorry for taking so long. I had issues with writers block but I'm good now. I just want to thank you guys. Without y'all I don't know what I'd be doing. Oh also I'm in high school now which is awesome. I also have a gif imagines book now. And that's all for today have a good day or night (words 1135)