Star of victory

Me and Goldust arrived at raw and we split up to find Cody . After 15 min I got a text from Goldust saying that he found him and he wanted to see me. I went to them. I saw Goldust and Cody. He had gold paint and a big black star on his face. He was also talking different voice than normal. "Uhh... Hey Cody are you feeling better?" "Darling I'm not Cody. The names Stardust." I giggled. But he seemed seriously. Had my boyfriend lost it or something "Ok Stardust we need to get to our match." "As you wish." We went to the gorilla I whispered to Goldust "Hey has Cody lost it or something?" "I'm not sure let's just focus on our match then we will worry about Stardust." We went out to have a rematch against the Wyatt family. They had all ready came out to the ring and so now it was our turn.

The crowd seemed almost as confused as us. None the less we went down the ring and the match started with Goldust being the legal man against Bray. He had the upper hand so I started talking to Cody. "So Stardust why are you doing all this." "Well my darling I'm glad you asked. The stars told me this was the way to solve the problem. Cody was a weak man." "Hey watch it I'm dating him." "Oh but listen. I took his place. Cody is a dead man." "Ok sure whatever you say." Just the Goldust tagged me in and Luke who was now currently legal was crawling to his corner. I grabbed his leg and pulled him back I kicked him square in the face and then hit a clothesline. I preformed a splash from the top rope. Then I went and tagged in Stardust. I turned to Goldust and said "Let's get a little payback from yesterday." We hopped off the side of the ring and went to the non-legal members of the Wyatt family and pulled them of the side of the ring like they did to us yesterday. We went back to our corner to see Stardust hit the dark matter.

1...2...3 ding ding ding

We finally won a match! I ran into the ring and hugged Cody and we went to the back. "Guys that was amazing and Co- uhh Stardust that was awesome." "Thanks. Now I need to go to the star room." And just like that he left. "Ok Goldy hear me out I'm not sure what's going on with Cody he told me something about talking to stars or some shit like that. But it seems like it helped him so let's see how this goes." "Alright well hopefully he will be ok though. I mean he is my little brother so I need to keep an eye on him." "And he's still Cody so he's my boyfriend and I still love him."

I looked around for a bit and found that star room a knocked on the door and Stardust let me in. The room was full of what appeared to be stars. "Wow Stardust this is amazing." "Thanks Y/n. Now I'm sure you didn't come in to look at my stars so what did you need." "Well I had a few questions about you but if you don't want me to bug you about it that's ok." "No ask away." " I just have two important question. How much do you remember from when you were Cody?" "Well Y/n I remember some of what Cody remembered but not everything. I don't remember him growing up at all. I think the first memory I have of Cody was fighting you in 2009." It made me a little bit happier that that was one of the things Cody remembers. "Also Cody really liked your cat" I giggled at that "The other question I have is how did the stars tell Cody that becoming you was the answer?" "Well that one I'm not sure. I don't have that from Cody's memories. I don't know how they reached him. The can reach to me though. By the way there is someplace I want to show you." Cody took me to his car and we drove until we got to this beautiful hill there were no city lights or flash lights. Just the stars in the sky.

Stardust spoke "This is the last place I remember Cody went

Stardust spoke "This is the last place I remember Cody went. He was so upset about that match and wanted some alone time and so he came here to look at the stars. And that's were Cody's memories stopped. Listen Y/n I know how much Cody meant to you and I'm sorry he is dead. But I'm here for you. " Me and Stardust sat there in silence for a while. As much as he tried I knew no one could replace Cody. He helped me through some tough shit like went my parents died in 2012 and when I got evicted from my apartment. He was always there. Not to mention that first time I was in the hospital. He knew me for one match but he stayed at my side till the end. "Y/n look." I looked up and there were a bunch shooting stars.

" I looked up and there were a bunch shooting stars

"I think it's a message from Cody to us." I pushed back tears and smiled looking at the sky . "Can you tell what he is saying." "Yeah he's saying how much he loves you and it telling me to keep you safe and happy." I couldn't hold back my tears anymore and when I started to cry. Stardust quick put his arm around me. Even though he most forgot he was Cody I still felt the Cody personality and I wanted my Cody back. But I can deal with stardust for a while. After I calmed down me and Stardust went to the car and went to my house. "Hey Stardust." "Yeah darling." "I just wanted to say thank you for taking me there." "No problem Cody and the stars asked me to." We got to my house and Pixie came up to me and Stardust. Stardust hissed at went behind me "Are you ok." "I have only seen a cat in Cody's memories. I've never actually seen a cat for myself." "Oh ok well Pixie is a very nice cat. You can pet her." Stardust hesitantly pet the cat and Pixie started rubbing on me. She probably thought it was Cody. "Well Cody used to sleep on the couch so you can sleep there if you want but just so you know Pixie always fell asleep on Cody so if she falls asleep on you don't worry about it." "Ok I like this thing so I'll be fine." And with that Stardust went to sleep with the cat. I went to my room and worked on an attire to match Stardust and Goldust. I got a lot done but I won't be able to finish till tomorrow so I went to bed and turned on some music. I had a playlist of songs Cody liked so I played that as I fell asleep.

A/n :wow this was a long chapter but I enjoyed it. Thanks you all for reading. In my last chapter I said it was my longest chapter being 1061 words but this chapter beat that with 1256 words and I'm so proud of that. Any way I hope you have a good day or night ily<3