His Fear.

Next day, Dev was showing his library to Sonakshi.

Dev- London ki yeh most favourite library sirf iss liye hai kyunke yahaan cheezon ko manage karne ka aur organised rakhne ka............... (Dev saw something. Sonakshi followed his gaze.) .....khaas khayaal rakha jata hai.

There, Gabbar had scattered all the books on floor and was dusting them. Seeing the scene in front of him, dev didn't know what to speak.

Sonakshi- Organised??? Hmmm.

Dev (to Gabbar)- Yeh kya hai??

Gabbar- sir aap hi ne toh kaha tha ke poori library ki safaai karni hai. Maine ek ek kitaab dekhi, mujhe kahin mitti nahi dikhi.

Sonakshi was trying to suppress her laugh. Dev literally wanted to break Gabbar's head, but controlled himself.

Dev- time kitna lagega issey theek karne ko??

Gabbar- kuch jyada nahi, bas yahi do dhai ghante.

Dev takes a deep breath to control himself.

Dev- 15 minute mein survey team library check karne aa rahi hai.

Sonakshi- tum tension kyun le rahe ho?? (To Gabbar) Gabbar bhaiya, aap mere saath chalo.

Gabbar- chalo.

Dev was seeing sonakshi's actions. She, approximately in 10 minutes, sets all the scattered books on the table like a Christmas tree and decorates it. Dev was confused.

Sonakshi (to Gabbar)- sorted. Hmm.

Sonakshi goes to dev.

Sonakshi- kaisa laga??

Dev, making a crying face, shook his head.

Sonakshi (annoyed)- Really?? Aisa karo, ek ek book uthaao aur rakho rack mein phir.

Just then, sonakshi's phone rang and she went to attend it.

Gabbar- sir, ab hum kya karein??

Dev- wait hi kareinge ab toh. Dekhte hain kya banta hai.

Just then, sonakshi came back. Now, she didn't know what to do.

Sonakshi- a..... chalo theek hai, all the best.

Saying this, sonakshi ran away. Now dev was getting tensed seeing a big pahaad of books kept in the centre of the library.
______________________

The survey team members were impressed to see the arrangement of books (done by sonakshi).

STM- Very impressive. I like it.

Dev, shocked looked towards STM.

STM- very impressive.

Dev- thank you.

STM- this library has won many awards for tidiness and other things. I think, this year, I'm going to make a special recommendation. And who knows, it might can even be an inc. in budget.

Dev (happy)- thank you ma'am. Thanks a lot. This is an honour for us.

The STM praises dev and goes ahead to check further. Dev looks towards the book arrangement and feels happy. He immediately calls sonakshi.

Dev (excited)- Sonakshi!! Sonakshi!! Sonakshi!!! Tumhe pata hai aaj yahaan kya hua?? Abhi........ (Dev's smile disappeared and eyes widened.) Kya!!!!..........Kahaan???
______________________

At home.

An aunty- dekh kya rahe ho bittu!! Bana issey Jamaai.

A tank like moti aunty was holding a toothpick like patli sonakshi. A man was beating Vikky. Elena was sitting on sofa, trying to stop him.