Prologue

Cameras flashed making his eyes pain and making it difficult for him to see.. His bodyguards came in suits and surrounded him and lead him way so that he can proceed..

Siddharth ganju, do you think this scandal has ruined your career, as a rockstar?? Sid stopped at the question and turned back to look at the reporter. He glared and grabbed the mic from her hand threw it on the ground making it screech and making everyone else shut their ears and as for as sid was concerned he stood there as statue glaring at the reporter.

Sid 's lawyer Faizi dragged him out to prevent him from creating any further drama .

The reporter took the mic and turned to the camera and reported As you can see it is very clear that The rockstar sid is nothing more than a spoiled brat who just got lucky and got fame..while faizi literally dragged sid and rushed him to his car to avoid the paparazzi

In faizi's house

Faizii :  Can't you keep quiet already we are big mess??

 Sid in angrier tone  I Dont care faizi

Faizi felt irritated  I am doing everything in my capacity to protect you and you?? He sighed .

Sid held his head and fell back on the bean bag  Sorry yaar.. You know right I just cannot handle my anger..

 Faizi :  There is a way out of it!!

 Sid:  kya??

 Faizi:  First promise me you would follow as I say..

 sid sighed..Faizi  dont even think of throwing a tantrum now our main target is controlling the damage..

 Sid uninterested  What is the plan??

 Faizi : You go into hiding for three months...

 Sid smirked  every child and girl in the country know me..Fazi tum bhi na yaar ..

 faizi :  Thats why you have to live in disguise... 

Sid's eye widened  Disguise??

 Faizi :  Don't worry everything is planned , we will get you dressed and I have got an broker and have booked an apartment also so ...

 Sid apartment ?? what is that koi banglow book koi nahi ki..you know i feel cramped..

faizi gave an you are impossible look.. yeha yeh nahi pata kal career hoga ya nahi isko banglow chahiye..

Sid gave a smile and hugged him and muttered a Thank you . It was only Faizi that he had from the start..

Faizi immediately jerked him off.. ab cry baby mat ban...wo driver  tume chod dega ..and yeh bag mein tumhare kapde hai change karlena..

 Sid hugged him again and followed the  driver..He got into the car and opened the bag and found a blue formal shirt and black pant and a nerdy eyeglass and a fake moustache... Shi...yeh sab pehunga main?? na koi rang na koi standard, Its like all the colours have faded and worn out..

 Before he could think a thing he felt a vibration from the bag and found a mobile ringing confused he took it it was a black android phone...he saw the screen and realised it was faizi..and put a little bit away from his ears.. Kya clothes hai..kaha mein Balenciaga, Gucci ke neeche kuch pehnta nahi tha...aur ye gatiya phone ... yaar phone toh I phone de dete..How am i supposed to put this near my ears... Faizi sighed on the other end.. Chup chap karle  He said in a threatening and cut the call..before sid could complain about one more thing.

After six hours of travel the car stopped at a , Sid could not say it was how many storey but it was very high his neck hurt..

He had changed into the formal wear and glasses and fake moustache. As soon as he got out , a man approached him.. Aap Mr. Faizi sir ke recommendation se aye ho na?/

 Sid smiled  Faizi sir?? Huh?? He adjusted himself  Haan, faizi..sir...

The man did not even let him complete  teek hai 13th floor room no A203.

sid saw the building and before he could ask any more questions the man had disappeared..

Sid sighed  Now i have to find the lift wow...??

 He walked straight and found the lift to his surprise and he was kinda proud of his accomplishment like usually he is headed by the guards but now he has found the lift..Just then he received Faizi's call

He smirked out of pride and attended his call.. Tell me..  he said with his shoulders held high..

Faizi :  so you got the key from the broker ?? Did he meet you??

Sid's proudness all vanished  What key?? he asked astonished..

Faizi :  ghar ka?? aur kiska??

Sid:  Ghsr ke liye you want key, but i never knew, humare ghar toh I mean slid karta hai na?

 faizi face palmed himself and sighed..

Sid was so confused and amused that he would need a key . He took the lift anyhow and went to the said room A203 and knocked the door..

Faizi still on call:  What are you doing ?/ Just now tried to take him on a Con call but that bastard is not attending wait..

 Before sid could get disappointed the door opened and a girl in green floral printed salwars adjusted her hairs and stood there..

Sid smiled at her ..Faizi sara intezaam kiya tune fir act kyu kar raha hai...??

 faizi got confused  Wait I am getting his call.. Sid was less interested now in talking with faizi his main point of attraction was right in front of his eyes.

 won't you open the door??  Sid flirted..

She grabbed his collars from the other side of the iron grill door  Don't even think??

 Then sid and the girl received a phone at the same time..

Both of them attended and argued with the other end still staring at each other...

Faizi :  That fraud has cheated it seems you have to share the apartment with the lady...her name is sanjana it seems remember no dirty things..we have to settle a scandal not begin one  he said..making sid infuriate in anger

***********************

Hope you like it.  Can I proceed with the story ? Please say your reviews and thoughts on this one. Please vote and comment and suggest what you would like to read. If you guys are interested only will continue .

I really felt the Sid who asked his househelp  to put out the fire was unexplored so writing this ff.

Thanks

 Stay safe and take care