Part 3

Sid sighed at his worst embarrassment ever that he had faced in his life and saw the ground, there were crumbles of  bread here and there on the floor.

Sanju came in and dropped the broomstick and dustpan near him and signalled him to clean..Sid immediately stood from the sofa.. Do you think Sid raised his voice , Sanju gave a death stare in return which made him to stop abruptly. Another word from him and she was like she would beat him black and blue with the broomstick sid gupled in his gut out of pure fear..and quickly a tear ran from his forehead..He was quick to wipe it .  it was so evident that he was taken back by her stare.

Sanju went to her room and sid let down a sigh of relief and fell back again on the sofa. For the first time in his life the rockstar who did not fear any paparazzi or any of his fans or the critics felt so intimated that too by the looks of a girl, it was so unusual of him..

 Like he is known to intimidate girls and  drop their heart beat with an intense look. He rubbed his eyes How the tables have turned!! he wondered. He stood up again rubbing his face and looked at the broomstick that she dropped on the floor. He Sighed... Don't you He yelled and without his knowledge his voice slowed down  have a vacuum cleaner  he murmured to himself... How am I supposed to use this??/AAhhhhh!!!!  Faizi !!!! he sighed and cursed him in his mind. He slowly bent and with the tip of the fingers lifted the broom  Ewwwww he threw it on the floor again seeing the sticks of the broom. He sighed... Just one day sid Come on!! This cannot be that difficult come on!!! Varna Lady don patha nahi kya karegi??? He nodded his head to gain some courage and determination. He too his phone his android phone of course and went to You Tube and searched How to use Broom and dust pan... He saw it.. Okayyyy!!! I can easily to do it.. He threw his phone on his phone and folded his formal sleeves upto his wrist.. lets get this done shall we??? He asked himself and took thee broom and swept and took the dust pan and swayed the broom so that the crumbles could get in there but how muchever he tried  he could not get all the crumbs into the dust pan which irritated him as hell he just kept sweeping and swepping and moved a little more forwards but the bread crumbs were not getting just right there... This is why you should have a vacuum cleaner!! He vented all the frustration out!! and threw the dust pan and broom in all his frustration, and held his head.. Kya musibat hai??.. He bit his lips.  Sanju heard the sound and came out from her room. Seeing her he immediately picked the broom and sweeped whatever he could get in the dustpan.. Hogaya!! You dont have to worry.. Sanju gave a small smile.. Teek hai usse vaha raka hai dustbin, Throw it in there?? Sid could not believe his ears what he heard, What??Main.. Sid just raised his voice, Sanju folded her both hands and looked at him, Sid immediately faked a laugh Hehe Main hi karunga...Of course who else.. He took the dust pan and threw the garbage.. Faizi!! tume aise his dustbin mein nahi dala na??? Everthing is arranged He poorly imitated faizi and made faces as he murmured to himself He again Smiled with his lips as wide as possible at her and fell on the sofa . 

 Phew...So much work for Just a day!!! Ufff!!!  such a tiring day!! he thought to himself and  I should take rest  and immediately ran to his portion of the bedroom and fell on the bed. As he laid on the bed he began profusely sweating and he immediately sat up on the bed which was not comfortable at all , and glanced all the walls...and to add to his frustration There was just a socket for AC no AC.. HMMMeehhmmmm!!!  he whined like a child moving his legs and hands..His eyes fell on a switch board he immediately ran and switched on all the switches , He did not know from which switch but the Fan in the celing started to move with and annoying sound. The Wings of the fan could be clearly seen even if it was on full speed.. Sid clapped his hands looking at the fan in utter frustration.. Waah!! Waah!! what speed!!! waah!! Concerts mein Ac chodo I will put this fan!! he hit the wall in frustration.. awww...Ouch!! Ouch!! he winced regreting it a moment after..He came out of the room with hardest pillow from the bed and threw at the sofa..and fell on it..

He shook his Shirt  as a fan now and then as if it would help him somehow to reduce his sweat, but of course it was no use.. Just one day sid!! he said to himself as he laid uncomfortably on the sofa..

Ten Minutes in..

All the fan and lights went off..angering him more.  What the...??!? How much for a day huh??? he shouted looking at the ceiling. It was pitch dark sanju came from her room, Sid could not see her clearly He only heard a door squeaking and got scared.. Who is that???Ghh...GH..GHost??? he sweated.. Main hoon sanjaana  came a firm reply.. sid felt relived.. umm..umm..yeh kya hua?? Sanju casually  Current cut hua hai aur kya?? Sid wanted to shout his lungs out at this point. He had enough for the day, but he quickly remembered the person wherever she was he could not say where she was as it was pitch dark was a lady don and controlled himself He bit his teeth and through it he asked  so we dont have a generator?? Sanju replied   We have but it is under repair  Sid slowly whispered to himself  Pata tha !!patha tha   he sighed...

***************************

Next up is Sidsa conversation in the night.

Hope you liked this chapter!!

Will sid ever learn to come out of his tantrums??

Stay tuned to read more!!
Drop in your thoughts!!