Part 1

Sanju took the call and answered the call she left the door and went inside the house leaving sid at the door.

Sid was surprised and shocked at the same time It was the first time a girl walked away from him that too that quick.

Excuse me  he yelled ... What the ?? he gasped..

After a good 10 mins Sanjana came near the door.

Sid :  AAh!! here she come I bet she realized her mistake of keeping ME The rock star waiting..pfff.  He thought to himself..

Sanju without a word stared at sid as if she would swallow him one go and opened the gate..

Sid too stared.. Madam I am the celebrity..See the attitude.. He thought to himself and smirked.

Sanju felt a little irritated as the broker had not informed her that a boy will be sharing her room she understood the broker has cheated both of them ..  dekho   I did not know .. she said in her soft tone and turned and her eyes widened seeing sid..

Sid was lying on the sofa...and had kept his legs Criss crossed on th coffee table, she bit her lips out of frustration.and pouted her lips to control her anger..

 sid oblivious of the situation remembered how faizi had said everything was sorted and thought that he had appointed her to assist him..

Sid looked at her authoritatively... Teek hai..Bring me one Caeser salad and one  Roti with chicken lollipops and any chinese gravy will do and for the dessert Umm....

 Sanju who was listening to this lost her senses  How dare you  she yelled before he could complete his menu..

 Get up  sanju yelled   Sid raised his eyebrows  Excuse me.. Before he could say me Sanju held his collars and lifted him..

 Not gonna lie sid was first amused by her strength.. Listen I know I am Dashing..  He ruffled his wig..

Sanju's anger was peak at this point. she pushed him against the wall  Naukar samja kya ?? she screamed at his face.  Sid was taken back by her voice No one dared to speak to him like that He Is the rockstar How can she  He thought and shook his hands to get out of her hold , but to his surprise Sanju was too strong and he could not free himself  Wrestler ho kya??

 sanju:  Bailwan hum?? she bit her lips as he held his shoulders tight and making him wince..

Sid :  Bhagwan nahi..I meant wrestler!!  he held  nudged his shoulders making one more attempt to move from the hold.

Sanju came near face  Mandh budhi Bailwan is the hindi word for wrestler...

 Sid gasped  Oh..Oh...teek hai Lady Don I get it get it I get to  You are Bhel...I am Wrestler whatever..

 Sanju left her hold and sid bent and touched his knees with his hands and gasped for breathe .

He moved a litlle and massaged a little his Biceps and  Just one confirmation , Are you really not appointed by faizi??

 Sanju; Huh ? Her one huh was enough sid finally got hold of  the situation  Ok I will ..back  saying this he ran out of the house.

In the corridor 

He frantically called faizi again and again..

As soon faizi picked up the call Sid started off not allowing to say hi also

Sid: Waah faizi usttad waah...How many days have you been planning this?? Huh?Vo.. Lady don hai Lady don...think I have good body biceps and Abs ke saath bhi I could not tackle her  and You said everything is taken care of This is what you meant.?? If you were here na i would would Errrghhhh!!!  He tightened his fist