Part 4

Sid sighed at his misfortunate fate and the turn of events he had faced..He immediately took his phone, and dialed faizi.. soon the call cut and he saw the phone the phone had no light.. it had gotten switched off... Waah only this was missing waah...Phone ....what is that called..umm...vo...kya bolte hai usko??umm...baknkk..powerbank dena zara.. A voice boldly came from his behind amidst the silent night.. tum kya mujhe de ke rakha hai..tume jab chahiye mein de dungi..abhibhi tum mujhe apna kya bola hai tu... haa.. Assistant samaj ke rakha kya.. Sanju spoke sending chills down his spine He wanted to retaliate, Sid would have retaliated if it was anybody but he knew of he spoke a word now she will chokeslam him at once. He held his dabba phone atleast according to him tightly to control his angst and bit his teeat and let down a  breathe to calm himself down... 

how come she alone does not know who he is?? what rock she is living under ???cha!!vaise toh mujhe iss country ki 99.99% girls know and she must be that 0.00001% Bloddy unlucky girl!!! he smirked...and turned back and and saw sanju wearing the same green chudi and holding a candle she was no less than a witch what terrified him was not the sight of sanju but the sudden realisation he had . He had not thought to himself such thoughts he actually uttered them and now the bloody vampire holding the candle named sanju was ready to drink his blood. A sweat drop quickly dropped from his forehead to his eyebrow to hos cheek to his chin and down his neck. Sanju realised he was afraid of her and the darkness adding its effect she decided to make fun of him. SHe rolled both her pupils on the top of her eyes and stared at him and walked towards him holding the candle...Sid licked his lips out of fright and slowly took a step backward.. I had a doubt you ...you.. He wiped his sweat are not a girl WHO ARE YOU Vampire???GGGG...GGGHost??? He stuttered as he steeped back...

Sanju was having a good time seeing him like this she replied without batting an eye on him scarring him  who do you think I am ??  in a husky low sinister voice .spooking his body all over.. dekho...tum jo bhi ho...I am a Rockstar ok?? and you cannot ....I...mean you should not...No...No.... He fell on his both kness and folded his hands in namaste and with heads down pleaded  PLease mujhe kuch mat karo..I am here for just one night please... Sanju burst into laughs seeing his antics which actually scared sid even more... Sanju held her stomach while laughing and saw him shivering..she understod that herr prank could have gone wrong...she immediately sat near him .. He winced and moved away in fright.. Sanju closed her eyes tightly in guilt now he would not even lift his head and see her and she could see how frightened he was with all is body shivering and him muttering  sorry  again and again in his broken voice...

Sanju slowly made the candle stand on its own wax and gently went and kneeled near him..she knew she has hurt him..though she never intended to, It seemed he had a little panic attack there... She sighed and there was total silence sid was alone crying and utterring sorry again and again..she gently placed her fingers on his curly hair...Sid suddenly stopped crying too and there was no noise he was just bending his head down.. sanju understood may be he was still frightened...she said softly in a soothing tone... Its me Sanju...aur I am not a Vampire relaxxxxxx she said gently ruffling his hair with utmost care and softness...she took her both hands to his chhek and slowly lifted his face and she saw him all teary and and with his lips shivering..she cupped his face and uttered a  Sorry I did not know...Its just me..I am sorry...she said rubbing his cheek for some comfort...Sid finally looked in her eyes...He saw his mother holding him..her face that glowed with love and care ...Sid quickly wiped his tears... No I am not crying..Please aap bhi... He blinked and saw it was sanju and it was her face that was shining in the candle light... He immediately steeped back  jerking her and quickly walked away from the place...He quickly ran to the small balcony they had and averted his gaze to the stars...hoping he would find some solace.. There were many chapters in his life that nobody knew..All knew him for the rockstar he is..But He only knew and faizi knew how broken he is as person carrying all the broken glasses of heart running and hiding on the facade of his fame and hiding it from the world. He has been doing it for all his life now ..but this time why did he remember...??? Some incidents how much ever you try they seemed to be engraved in your heart and it just let you live ..and sid is just carrying a truck of them but why all of the suddenn he remembered all of it..May be her tone??maybe the way she dresses ?? What is it?? he wondered as he glared into the sky to contemplate his feelings..

Sanju slowly came  I am coming behind you do not get scared  she said...which made him to come out of his thoughts..How sensible of her was the first thought that flashed his mind.. I am sorry I did not meant to scare you.. Sid nodded a no and  Its just that.. sid sighed and saw the ceiling on how to explain things to her..Sanju understood his situation.. Its okay..I mean Its ok if you are scared ..I am mean I too get scared.. Sid immediately choked out of his angstand laughed  really??tume darr?? he asked wiping his tears .. haan...I fear heights... Sid ...HO... and stared at the sky again .

Sanju wanted to somehow lighten his mood for him she slowly whispered  Vaise if 99.99% know you the rest % is .01% that much zeros doesn't come.. Sid smiled lightly and looked at her and sighed...and stared at the black night sky again...Though he never liked her , and she clearly had pointed out his mistake , It really released a pinch of tension for him he was not gonna lie ..

Sid gently  Power bank hai..?? Sanju slowly noded a no bitting her lips and not wanting to smile .. Sid smiled at her and looked back at the sky and smiled at his state..

**************************

Hope you like it!!

What is it that is haunting sid ??

Will sid move out???

In next parts..