Chapter 1: The Event

The Kingdom of Ardistea. A nation located in the middle of a vast ocean as wide as the Atlantic Ocean if a person from Earth sees it. It separates the two continents of Magica and Machinaria, the first is inhabited by Elves and Demi-humans and has the capability of conducting magic using mana generated by a massive vein of mana crystal that covers the whole continent while the latter is inhabited by humans who can still harness magic due to them having a small mana capacity but rather chose and cultivated science due to their rather small mana capacity.

Now back to the Kingdom of Ardistea. It is discovered at around 96 BC (Gregorian Calendar) when a fleet of colonizers from the country of Ephista, a superpower in Machinaria Continent discovered a large island (the size of France) in their search for land after they encountered a storm. They discovered multiple villages inhabited by elves and humans that had travelled to the island 5 thousand years ago by boats. The now United Regions of Ephista, conquered the nation in 1 AD (Gregorian Calendar), placed the royal family as puppet government and made it into their colony for 300 years. In the year 299 AD, Prince Ard I started a revolution, backed by the country of Gaea, an economic powerhouse from the continent of Magica to overthrow the colonial government and liberate the royal family from the hands of the colonizers.

The kingdom, after its successful revolution, was granted independence by the now Republic of Gaea and help them to modernize into what it is now.

(This is their flag btw)

Fast forward to year 407, a continental war started between the Imperial expansionist country of Artica located at the northern regions of Machinaria, becked by the country of Hiliko at the south against Ardistea's former colonizer and now ally Ephista. Ardistea and Gaea sent military support to the U.R.E. And in the year 411, they won, but not without damages. After the war, the Kingdom of Ardistea's military was devasted, half of its troop numbers, ships and aircraft was lost. It took them fifteen years to rebuild most of their military. At the world conference held at the year 417, the Kingdom of Ardistea declared their total neutrality which the other nations tried to object but failed. The kingdom flourished and later became the third most powerful nation militarily and economical, just below Ephista and Gaea, but is above Hiliko and Artica Empires.

Even though the kingdom is now neutral, it still proceeded to develop its military technology and by the year 458, have developed its first guided missiles with the help of both Gaea and Ephista. And by the next year, have successfully developed a Supersonic jet aircraft designated VF-001, or Falcon mk. 1. They also own YNOS Cellular, the leading manufacturer of a communication device called Multi-purpose Communication Tablet or MCT for short for civilian use.

It is the year 460, the Kingdom have launched its first guided missile equipped Battecruiser, the RANGS Admiral Wilton, an Admiralty I.G-class cruiser that was originally an Admiralty I-class Battlecruiser and the RANGS Desolate, the kingdom's first guided missile submarine. But little did they know that in the coming days, a freakstorm will engulf their kingdom and send them into a different world.