𝖷𝖵𝖨. 𝖡𝖤𝖳𝖱𝖠𝖸𝖠𝖫

𝖥𝖨𝖫𝖬 𝖮𝖭𝖤- 𝖪𝖨𝖭𝖦𝖲𝖬𝖠𝖭 𝖳𝖧𝖤 𝖲𝖤𝖢𝖱𝖤𝖳 𝖲𝖤𝖱𝖵𝖨𝖢𝖤 𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗣𝗧𝗘𝗥 𝗫𝗩𝗜 - 𝗕𝗘𝗧𝗥𝗔𝗬𝗔𝗟

𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗣𝗧𝗘𝗥 𝗫𝗩𝗜 - 𝗕𝗘𝗧𝗥𝗔𝗬𝗔𝗟

JENNIFER HART SAT AT Merlin's desk with Roxy beside her, pointing a gun at her boyfriend.

Eggsy had dropped Jen off an hour ago then had gone to see Arthur. Just when Jennifer thought her day couldn't get any worse, Eggsy had told them Arthur was working with Valentine.

"It's okay, Lancelot. Put it down, it's verified" Merlin sighs to Roxy. Jennifer looks down and chuckles sarcastically . "This day just gets worse and worse"

Roxy lowers her gun and turns to merlin as he begins to read from Arthur's phone. Eggsy walks over to Jen and wraps an arm around her.

"Arthur's phone was getting update texts on getting to safety but we don't have a lot of time.. we have no choice... we're gonna have to deal with this ourselves." Merlin explains.

The other three nod and follow him out the room. "You sure you're gonna be okay to do this?" Eggsy asks.

"Yeah.. I'm gonna kill that wanker" she smiles. Eggsy chuckles and watches as she walks away.

This wasn't gonna be easy.

MERLIN, EGGSY, JEN AND Roxy had began to fly away from the kingsman mansion in a private jet.

Eggsy had picked up a huge yellow remote controlled misrule launcher. "The fuck is this?" He asks.

"I have no idea" Roxy shrugs as Jen shakes her head. "Your guess is as good as mine"

"What you're playing with is a prototype personal trans-atmospheric vehicle. It was developed as part of Reagan's Star Wars project. It's pretty basic, but it should still work. We're gonna take out one of Valentine's satellites." Merlin explains. Jennifer smiles at his plan.

"We're gonna break the chain, stop the signal. It'll take a couple of hours to reroute it, which buys you enough time to get me into Valentine's mainframe so I can shut it down. Lancelot.. you're gonna be using it.  Get into your halo suit." Merlin orders.

AS THE KINGSMAN AGENTS flew closer to the place where Roxy was about to take off, Jennifer was helping Roxy into her Halo suit.

"You nervous?" Jennifer asks, looking at Roxy through the mirror as she stands him behind her and zips up her suit.

"Terrified." Roxy nervously laughs. Jen smiles and shakes her head "you shouldn't be" she focuses on the zip. "You did amazing in the sky diving challenge"