Teddy Bear [MK x Orphan!Reader]

Requested by:
@Katiebug0925
_______________

You cried under the comforts of your blanket. Trying to sound as quite as possible.

You've been having nightmares recently of the. . . Accident.

The young 5 year old child grabbed out for the little teddy bear.

Holding it tight as it was hand Crafted by your parents. Now them being gone, this was your own reminder that you'll never be able to see them again.

. . .

You where drawing on the floor on a big piece of paper and crayons.

Humming a tune, you finished the coloring process and then the outlines of the drawing.

You tried to ignore the 'little' argument your parents where having.

Ever since your father started drinking alcohol. You stopped trying to be present at the time he was drunk.

When your father was drunk, he'd get physically abusive torwards anyone.

Even you, and your stubborn mother.

The same argument had been happening every 4 times a day.

Your father started drinking alcohol more out of spite of his wife's 'childish' antics.

Believing as to him being the man of the household, he'd be allowed to do whatever he pleased.

His growing greed for more stronger alcohol was getting more unbearable every day.

Most of your time you'd just play with your teddy bear and other things.

However.

This argument was more heated and longer than usual though. You expected itemsnto be thrown, and on que.

You heard more things being thrown at each other, screams, angry protests. Slaps, Hits and swears exchanged.

You where downstairs, while your parents fought upstairs.

" You ALWAYS do this, First you started drinking and after i wanted to leave with my child, you apologize but nothing's changed about you! You ruined my life and will in the future with my child's! ", Screamed your mother in fury.

" Oh so it's MY fault you can't deal with some little fucking ALCOHOL?! "

" YOU ARE FUCKING DRUNK EVERYDAY! "

A glass shattering was heard from your father's beer bottle.

While a loud lighter was heard by your mother's .

. . .

You stopped drawing and grabbed your teddy bear. The H/C-nette began to walk up the stairs, gripping your stuffed animal as tight as possible with your strength.

Onto opening the door, you where horrified to see that . . .

Your mother threw the bottle of beer on your father, and threw a lighter at the floor of the liquid your father was now drenched in.