Sun Wukong/Macaque/Red Son x Mute!Reader HC

Requested by: Aries_Nee

Edit: Y/N will be written with They/Them pronouns! And you use a mini board and board chalk to 'communicate'.

Edit 2#: 2 updates in a role? Hell yeah!
_______________________________________

SUN WUKONG/MONKEY KING:
👑-When he first met you, he was oblivious to the fact that you where mute!

👑- MK had to tell him that after the awkward introduction you did with your board. Sun felt dumb after that.

👑- You where a quiet fella, it felt unusual for him to be with someone so quiet and not hyper. He kind of liked your way of being gentle, tranquil and calm. Makes him calm too!

👑- When this guy and you both gotten together, he was happy to have you in his life. You where a good listener and comforter. Probs to you bub.

👑- Sun would talk with you on the board of yours a lot and you'd just give him affection. This guy's touched statved.

👑- Cuddles, Star gazing, joking. All that cheesy couple yazz. Toe Beans.

👑- Sun calls you either 'sunshine' or 'little cutie'.

👑- You secretly went to talking lessons. Wanting to surprise him.

👑- the first time he heard you say his name, mans was flabbergastet of how you sounded so soft and gentle. He was a blushing mess and was hugging you.

👑- You said 'i love you.', next, this 6 thousand year old impulsive 4'0ft.  monkey straight up sobbed. Hugging you extra tight. You felt light headed, Your organs gone, vision blurry, Hotel, trivago.

------
SIX EARED MACAQUE:
🔮- He knew you where mute, mac is observative. Unlike a certain someone. *cough* Monkey king *cough*

🔮- he enjoyed your presence none the less. Finally someone who didn't scream his ear drumms off as he had sensitive ears.

🔮- He liked how gentle and calm you where, made him feel less tense and less on guard near you. You where harmless to him tbh. Until you accidently hit him in the face of the major height difference between you 2. You where atleast a meter taller or more.

🔮- When you both became a couple, he got more affection than he ever imagined. You knew exactly how to make him feel loved with your affection.

🔮- Cuddles. Toe beans. Love and affection. So touch starved this man started crying.

🔮- Mac calls you 'my little moonshine' or 'Darling'

🔮- You secretly went to talking lessons, wanting to surprise him.

🔮- When this guy heard you talk, he thought his ears deceived him for a second. He himself indeed was blushing, he liked your voice alot. Gentle, tranquil and calm. It fit you really well.

🔮- but when he heard 'i love you', he felt himself blushing more, and emediantly hugged you tight. He was glad he had you in his life.

------
RED SON:
🔥- This little firecracker prince did NOT realize you didn't talk and was annoyed with your board. So this hot head burned it to ashes.

🔥- When the hot cheeto bag prince realized you where mute. . . He wanted to erase his past actions. He bought you a new board tho. So 😗

🔥- When you both SOMEHOW gotten together romantically. This- THIS BITCH IS A WHOLE NEW PERSON- I'll tell ya that. This bb is a loyal sweetheart and very nice and considering. Imagine just like Yushiro and Lady Tamayo. Your ofcourse lady Tamayo.

🔥- extravagant dinners, cuddle sessions, the time you interrupted his speech once and and he was like " Not now sweetie, I'm doing something important!  ". The other team was confused like: ' 🐧? '.

🔥- Calls you Sweetheart/Sweetie or Lightfire.

🔥- You secretly went to talking lessons, wanting to surprise him.

🔥- When this man heard you call out for him. He fell in love with you more than he'd expected. He lived for many years and your voice was the softest and gentlest sound he ever heard in and a person.

🔥- When you said 'I love you.', man's hair and face exploded into flames and flush. Turned into a fire hazard emediantly. He hugged you and returned those words quietly as he still was touched by your first ever scentence directed to him.