I still love you no matter what. [Macaque x M!Trans!Reader]

Requested by: KAJ2004

Edit:
Whoever that disagrees with gender transitioning, you need to learn that this isn't your choice or needed opinion. Go ahead and learn something new so your smooth brain finally has a purpose.
_______________________________________

You and Macaque have been dating for 2 years now, and you never mentioned being trans or something as you felt that it wasn't needed to know.

You still would have trouble speaking with old friends that don't really respect your decisions, or your mother who was against your transitioning.

You cutted off contact with each and everyone of them to not have toxic people in your lives.

As a child, you always felt suffocated and uncomfortable dressing feminine, or being called your name.

You felt yourself much more comfortable and happier being in more tomboy-ush clothes and having the idea of cutting your long hair.

Your mother however, was not pleased with your decisions in our appearence.

She would try to force you to act more feminine, whole your father, supported and loved you either way.

And after years of questioning and re-thinking, you've finally come out as trans-male.

Your father was happy for you either way, going as far as to surprise you with a chest surgery for your 18th birthday. As you'd nag about wearing binders everyday as it sometimes hurt your chest whenever wearing it for too long.

Your mother was livid tho, she did not support the idea of her baby girl turning into a boy.

And tried to cancel the surgery, luckily, your father stopped her and gave her a warning.

If he'd find out she would disrespect such a important decision in your life, he'd divorce her and kick her out.

After that, she kept her opinions in her to not risk boh a divorce and getting kicked out.

Your mother was a control freak, and her finding out she couldn't control you anymore nor your life, she panicked.

Control and power was the only thing that she wanted to have over her own child.

But now after getting out of her grasps, you left your hometown and moved to this city far away.

Saving up enough to even get a top surgery and bottom surgery.

Heck, you even have gotten a emo vengeful boyfriend who is 4'0ft.

You had to laugh at that one, and right now. You enjoyed a picnic date with him.

Macaque was telling you some battles he had, while you just listened and spilled some tea aswell.

" Ok Mac, you remember Kiki? The pick me girl i told you about? "

" Uhhh yes? What about her? "

" I just read a tweet from her boyfriend that he broke up with her again. They get together like 2 weeks after their break ups! It's not even old news to be honest.  "