info

ฅ^•ﻌ•^ฅ~Y/N “Crimson Paw/Momma Paw” L/N~ฅ^•ﻌ•^ฅAge: 21 (first appearance), 29 (current)

Age: 21 (first appearance), 29 (current)

Zodiac: Scorpio
Birthday: November 13th
Sexuality: Bisexual
Gender: Female
Sex: Female
Pronouns: She/Her
Skin color: Ginger/white
Hair color: Ginger
Hair length: Short
Eye color: Emerald green
Height: 5'5 (165.1 cm)
Weight: 101 lbs
Nicknames: N/N, Crimson Paw, Momma Paw, Foxy, The Badass Mother
Family: Bendy L/N (adoptive oldest son), Boris L/N (adoptive youngest son)
Friends: ???
Pet(s): None
Relationships (boyfriend/girlfriend/enbyfriend): None
Loves: Peanut butter
Likes: The snow
Dislikes: Seeing her sons injuried (mentally and/or physical)
Hates: Going soft
Current Concern: Keeping the “Crimson Paw” secret from her sons is tough, especially when the oldest is very keen.
Fears/Phobias: ???
Extra: She adopted Bendy and Boris when she was 21, Bendy was 10, and Boris was 4; at this time their parents died from the illness and it was moments before Bendy catches it. boris was actually the one who gave her the nickname “momma paw” and the brothers just stuck to it, and she didn't care much. she is a criminal called crimson paw, and she usually steals anything shiny and expensive (usually gems). ever since she adopted the brothers, instead of keeping jewels to herself, she's been giving most of her expenses to them. her sons do not know of her criminal secret, boris has just been suspecting she has a super rich job, but bendy is starting to get suspicious. she was turning 22 when bendy caught the illness, she never celebrated her birthday after that. she and cuphead have a love-hate friendship, while she sees mugman as a little brother or another son. she seems romantically interested in felix and oswald, which bendy and boris seem pretty happy about. she has two piercings, one above her left eyebrow, and the other below her left eyebrow. she actually is an undercover cop, pretending to side with the good guys and search for crimson paw. considering that she's mostly a criminal, she pretended to "take some time off of work" because of bendy's illness. she does know hand-to-hand combat, but she does carry weapons, most of them being blades and a gun or two.

——————
Power (fighting wise): 5/5
Speed: 4–5/5
Stamina: 4/5
Jumping: 5/5
Intelligence: 5/5

springtraptheworld if you're seeing this, no, you're not.

you're now blind 🔫