wishes with side effects part 3

Quackity picked up tubbo and got all of tubbo's things . Q walked outside of the house while schlatt was laying on the couch drinking and watching tv. Tubbo was asleep in Q's arms and Q ( btw I made it so that Q has Wings in this story so yeah-) slowly spread his Wings . Q started to fly to the only person he knew who was good whit kids....Phil.                                                      Phil was great with kids , at least this was what Quackity heard . As Big Q Landed in front of Phil's house he started to tear up a bit. Quackity walked in front of the door and put tubbo with his things in a little box in front of the door. Q looked at tubbo and started to cry even more . Before Q left gave Q tubbo a last soft kiss on tubbo's head. Then Q knocked on the door and quickly flew away. He was crying non-stop while flying back . As Q opens the door Schlatt was already waiting for him. "Where where you " schlatt asked " I ...I did the thing you wanted to do two days ago..." Schlatt was surprised . Schlatt wanted to give tubbo away but he never thought that Q would do it. Schlatt smirked at Q " Well well well ~ I guess your not that useless than I thought you are " . Schlatt picked up Q's chin while smirking. " How about we have some fun flatty patty ~" . ~to be continued~