~ Wishes with side effects part 5 ~

Tw: mentioning of abuse and rape                                       ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Quackity quickly turned around and looked at one of his friends George. he tried to say something but not a single word could escape his mouth, George looked at Q with a mix of worry and confusion in his eyes . Without hesitation George took Q's hand and started to walk to a place that was hard for Q to recognise at first but after a couple of minutes looking around he remembered where he was getting taken by George.                                                        ~Quackity pov~
I recognize this place...is this ..Pogtopia ?. But that means...that means I need to deal with Wilbur...Shit man! Why always me !?   ~No one pov~
George took Quackity to a little corner, Quackity could see lots of pillows and blankets there it looked very comfortable. They both sat down in that corner and George but a blanket around Quackity. " Quackity you have lots of wounds and you look like you've been through a lot so.. please tell me what happened alright pal?" George asked. Quackity looked down on the ground and didn't say anything at first after a couple of minutes Q looked up at George who smiled softly at him with a worried look. "Well ..since Me and Schlatt where
'married' things didn't go as I thought they would. It started with small thing's like giving me a smack on the head and calling me names. Than it started to get extreme because he started drinking too much ..He hit me and ...even raped me ...I was too scared to go because...he said he would hurt all of my friends...and I didn't want that to happen..." Quackity said while tearing up  looking down on the floor. Suddenly Q felt a tight hug. "Quackity I'm not going to let that man ever lay an finger on you again. Please stay here with me and the others you're safe here , I promise you that .." George said . At first Q was in shock put that he hugged George back and started crying even more . Q fell asleep after a while in George's arms . ( ! Not shipping them !) George layed down with Quackity in his arms and fell asleep.  

                          ~the next day ~
Quackity woke up to voice's arguing . Q was curious and stood up and started walking in the direction where the voices are.  "What if he's an spy for Schlatt!? We can't let him stay here!" "C'mon I know you two don't have the best relationship but he needs our help!" "The only thing what he  needs is a leash to keep him under control!" "You're such an heartless man Wilbur !" Quackity walked in the room where he saw Wilbur and George arguing. "I can leave if you guys don't want me here" Q said . George turned around to q and mimicked a no with his mouth. "You totally should" Wilbur said. George looked back at Wilbur . "Only over my dead body Wilbur ,  Quackity you are staying here" "Why does he need to  ? I thought he had such a 'perfect' husband he does stay with!" When q heard the word 'perfect' come out of Wilbur's mouth he snapped. "HE'S NOT PERFECT WILBUR ! HE'S THE WORST PERSON EVER IN THIS WORLD , HE'S A HEARTLESS FREAK AND IF I WASN'T HERE RIGHT NOW YOU WOULD BE DEAD!" Wilbur looked surprised at Q.  Quackity walked up to Wilbur with pure anger and pain in his eyes . "He abused me , raped me  and if I ever tried to escape he would have walked here and killed you all I was staying with him to protect you guys, I know that you and me are not friends or some shit , heck we aren't even close, but if you love your life show some respect to the person who saved it multiple times with staying in a abusive relationship. Apologize." Wilbur stared at Q still surprised and In shock. "I'm waiting." Q said. "Ok fine- im sorry, but if Schlatt said that he would hurt all of your friends than why did you run away?" "Because I learned one thing while staying with schlatt. And that is that he will always does what he says when he's alone with me . When he's with others he doesn't do shit because he knows that he is weak against them." George walked  up to the both "And if Schlatt tries to do shit I'll chop his head off" George looked at Wilbur "So can Quackity stay?" Wilbur was thinking about it for about 1 minute ,than he started to speak "Quackity you ...."                                 ~to be continued~                                                       ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~hi guys I'm sorry if I mixed up the lore a bit but I can't remember it that good - I still hope you  guys like the story :] have a great day/night. Buh bye <333!