First Day Of School (3)

I wake up in the morning hyped about my first day of school in Mystic Falls and I get dressed.

(My Outfit)

I go downstairs stairs to find a man with Aunt Jenna and Elena

"Hey guys who is this?" I ask confused.

"This is Uncle John" Elena say and I nod and introduce myself.

"I'm Skylar your niece" I say and he looks not at all shocked.

"I am your Uncle John warning nobody likes me" he say and I laugh.

"Warning I can be deadly" I say and walk out with a smile.

I am at school talking to Caroline.

"So did you have a boyfriend?" Care asks and I freeze.

"Hey where is Elena? Haven't seen her all day" I say changing the subject.

Care gets the clue and doesn't push.

Elena, Stefan, Bonnie, Matt, and Ty walk up to us.

"Hey how is the first day?" Ty asks with a smile.

I return the smile "It's been good but everytime I try to talk to a guy they all say the same thing "We aren't allowed to talk to you" weird huh?" I ask with I look that says 'Was it you?' and he shakes his head meaning no it wasn't him.

I give up.

"Well that's weird" Stefan states looking guilty but I don't know for what.

"Yeah it is" I say.

"OMG Sky you should try out for cheerleading" Care says and I nod.

"Sure but only if you don't do what my last cheer captain did" I say.

"You did cheer before?" "What did she do?" Caroline and Elena ask at the same time.

"Yes I did cheer and she basically just pressured some of the newbies to look the part which pissed me off" I say.

"First she is evil second when your pissed you do bad things, what did you do?" Elena states and I freeze.

"Well you see she hit some of the girls and told them to lose weight so I beat her badly, I mean she is okay but she couldn't go to regionals and after I beat her I shaved her head and wrote in permanent marker 'Don't fuck with me' and yeah that's it." I say.

"Fuck, remind me not to mess with you" Care says a little scared and everyone nods their head in agreement with her.

"I hate bullies" I say.

The bell rings and we all go our separate ways Care, Matt, and Bonnie go one way, Stefan and Elena another.

Me and Ty talk and get distracted.

We skipped fifth period completely forgetting it.

The bell rings and that's when we realize so we go our separate ways.