The Good Ex and Miss Mystic Falls (4)

I wake up to hear Jer, Stefan, and Damon yelling. I go downstairs to find everyone yelling at Ty.

(Everyone~Jenna, Alaric, Jeremy, Stefan, Damon, Elena, Bonnie, Caroline, and Ty)

"What the hell is going on?!!" I yell and everyone looks at me and freezes.

"Okay Sky we can explain" Stefan says walking towards me.

"Well?" I say waiting.

"We are all just pissed that Ty would ask you to be his date only for you to find his tongue down Matt's mother's throat!!" Stefan yells at first he was calm looking at me then looks to Ty and yells. Stefan looks pissed.

The door bell rings. Jenna opens it and I freeze.

"Hi I am Liam, I am looking for Sky" Liam says looking at Jenna who looks at me for confirmation and I shake my head not wanting to see him.

"Sorry she isn't here" Jenna says.

"Okay thank you for your time" Liam says politely and Jenna shits the door as he walks away.

"Who was he?" Elena asks and I shake my head.

"All of you have been asking if I ever dated someone well you know your answer" I say and everyone looks confused so I continue "You just met my ex" I go to my room.

I am up in my room and I hear the door knock, I say 'Come in' and Stefan walks in.

"Hey are you okay?" Stefan asks obviously worried while shutting the door.

"Honestly no" I say honestly.

"I am sorry" he says with a apologetic look then continues "May I ask why you two broke up?" Stefan asks cautiously as if I will break and I nod.

"He was constantly jealous and had bad anger issues which I got but at the end I just couldn't anymore" I say and he nods.

"Anger issues? Did he ever..hurt you?" Stefan asks cautiously.

"No he would never lay a hand on me but others yes mostly who he thought were flirting with me" I say.

"Your so young to date" Stefan says moving a piece of hair behind my ear.

We look into each other's eyes and then we hear a knock at the door and pull away.

"Sky it's me it's Liam" Liam says and Stefan looks at me and I nod.

Stefan opens the door and glares at Liam and walks out. Liam walks in and sits next to me.

"I came to say I am sorry for everything and I want to be friends" he says and I nod.

"I forgive you and yes we can be friends" I say and we talk a little and he leaves.

It still morning so I get ready and head out for school.

(My Outfit)