Isobel (6)

I wake up and I look at the locket and put it on and just admire it for a second before I get ready.

(My Outfit)

I go to school and am sitting with Ty and Matt and some other people while Alaric explains how Ty was nominated for the production of the founders day float

"Sky have you seen Elena?" Ric asks me and I shake my head then he starts to walk away when he bumps into Stefan and Elena.

"Hey Mr. Saltzman" Elena greets him.

"Hey, we need to talk" Ric says walking away with Elena and Stefan following.

They walk out leaving me confused.

I go over to Elena and Bonnie and talk to them for a while about the float then go to my locker.

I open my locker and see a note with my name.

         'Dear Angel,
I will see you very soon and once we meet I will never let anything hurt you as I do now.
            Love I.F.'

I am so confused on who is sending me letters but I just grab the note and put it in my bag and see Damon and he grabs my wrist and takes me to Alaric's class room where I see Stefan, Elena, and Ric.

"Whats going on?" I ask confused but nobody hears me.

"Damon thanks for coming" Ric says like I am not here.

"Sorry we're late dog ate our uh- nevermind" Damon says including me and I giggle and Stefan and Damon look at me with charming smiles.

The room goes silent for a second and I look concerned and confused.

"What with all the furrowed brows?" Damon asks.

"I saw Isobel last night" Ric says.

"Isobel's here? In town?" Damon asks.

"Who is Isobel?" I ask not knowing.

"I was adopted and Isobel is my birth mother and she knew about supernaturals and asked Damon to turn her so he did" Elena explains and I am shock and hurt Damon would do that.

I look at Damon and he has a ashamed face on.

Damon goes on and on questioning Ric about Isobel and Ric just keeps saying he doesn't know.

Then  explains why he didn't ask any questions which is a good excuse you know being distracted by his dead ex wife talking to him so he couldn't ask anything.

"Well what does she want?" Damon asks.

"She wants to talk to me and Sky, Damon" Elena explains and Damon looks at me confused.

"Wait what's her last name?" I ask and they give me a confused look.

"Flemming why?" Ric asks and I finally figured out who I.F. is just not why she wants to meet me.