[Rescue]

First chapter, Yay! Enjoy!

.I.

  It's been two days now since I woke up in the tvd universe and everything has been going pretty smooth. We had newly arrived in Mystic Falls when I came here. Damon and Stefan already saw each other but every time Stefan would be here I would go out, to avoid him.

  I accepted the fact that I died, there was lots of crying but I am happy to get another chance I guess. So now I will really mess with everything that I didn't like while shooting or just because I can. I want to have fun and want to be a new person.

  Adelaide Kane died and now I am Ayla Salvatore.

  Thank God it won't be suspicious because I literally am Ayla and I know her character. Because of that I don't really have a hard time adapting. I king of just accepted the fact that I was a vampire now and drink blood. How exactly I ended up here I don't know but I don't really care.

  The first time Ayla showed up was a really badass moment to be honest so I want to keep that entrance. I just have to wait a bit longer.

  Today Damon had a dance party with some chick he turned which is apparently Vicky Donovan. I didn't like Vicky so I won't stop her death. I think she would be more useful death then alive, so sorry not sorry. I am sorry for Jeremy Gilbert tho, Vicky's death was hard on him. Maybe I'll go to meet him earlier and befriend him.

  Ayla and Jeremy didn't meet until a lot later because Elena didn't trust her to be near him or in her house for that matter. They had a great friendship with them being close in age and liked to cause trouble together, which drove the scooby gang crazy sometimes. But hey, who can stop two supernatural teenagers?

  It could be really funny so I will definitely go to meet Jeremy earlier. But first I need to make an entrance. I smirked at the idea of what I would do. Ayla is a really special character and unique. I'm really exited to use her powers for my advantage.

  Ayla could have done so much more than the directors let her do, I want to use her full potential. Let the fun begin.

  Two days later, today is Stefan's birthday and he still doesn't know I'm here. Damon also didn't tell him anything, he left it up to me to decide when Stefan should know. And that is today.

It's still early, I won't  show up till later at the mystic grill. Damon and I are currently in some bar in  mystic falls. It's not that full because the grill is the most popular place here. We were having some drinks and were talking. "So did you get you're crystal talisman necklace thingy back?" I asked my brother, while taking a sip of my drink.

Another thing I had to get used to, Damon and Stefan being my brothers.

"No, I gave it to Caroline-" he gritted out and I talked in "the bubbly blonde best friend?" he just nodded continuing "and she gave it to Bonnie-" "the witch best friend." I clarified. Of course I knew all that already but Damon doesn't know that I do. He nodded again "then I told her to get it back, in which she is miserably failing at." he ended.