[New World]

There are a lot of perspectives in this chapter, I hope y'all don't mind.
Enjoy!!

(Gif made by me hehehe)

.XX.

Bonnie had tears streaming down her face and she couldn't meet Jeremy's eyes "I'm so sorry, Jeremy. I didn't mean to..." the witch sobbed. Damon was in front of her the next second, pinning her to the wall by her throat "YOU DIDN'T MEAN TO??! YOU FUCKING KILLED MY SISTER!"

  Jeremy felt as if his whole world had crashed down on him. He felt completely empty inside. It couldn't be true. Ayla couldn't be dead. That's not possible. "Where is she?"

  "I SAID WHERE IS SHE?!" Jeremy screamed when no one answered him. Damon was still holding Bonnie up against the wall, a murderous expression on his face. If he didn't want to torture the witch for a long time then he probably would have killed her at this moment. But she deserved to suffer. She had taken away his baby sister and no one harms his sister and gets to fucking live.

   It seemed as if time had frozen. No one dared to move, no one knew what to do.

   Jeremy couldn't handle the silence, he wanted to know what happened. "What is going on?" came a new voice from the doorway. Stefan was the only one to look up and meet Elena and Caroline's eyes. The middle Salvatore had tears gathered in his eyes as he tried to wrap his mind around everything that had happened.

   "Ayla is gone" the blonde whispered. Damon slammed Bonnie against the wall before letting her go, a thud could be heard as Bonnie's head made impact with the hard wall. Sinking to the ground, tears streamed down Damon's face.

  The next thing that could be heard was a painful scream from the Gilbert boy. He was clutching his wrist in pain.

   Elena quickly rushed to her brothers side, cradling his head and trying to get a look at his wrist. The others -besides Damon- gathered around the Gilbert boy. "Jeremy!  Show me your wrist!" Stefan demanded. The boy only clutched his hand tighter, but then Stefan pried his hand away to take a look.

  What he saw made him go pale. This couldn't be happening. „Stefan what is it?! What does it mean?!" Elena asked wanting to know what was wrong with her brother. Stefan looked up and met the eyes of the Bennett witch, his gaze turning hateful. „Ayla's mark is fading." that was the last blow Damon needed to lose it. The oldest vampire present, stood up and angrily stomped over to the small gathering, once again grabbing Bonnie by the throat "You better find a fucking way to get her back, or else I fear you wont see another ray of sunshine for the rest of your miserable life." Damon threatened in a low voice. Everyone in the room had never seen the Salvatore brother this angry and intimidating, they didn't dare to speak back to him. The witch could only nod in a pathetic way.

  With that Damon stormed out of the room, to god knows where.

  "Let's get him home" Stefan murmured as he helped Jeremy to his feet. His sisters soulmate looked at him in the most heartbreaking way before he whimpered out a "Can I stay at yours? Please." the blonde didn't have the heart to deny him. Jeremy was in such a vulnerable state, the pain that started in his wrist crawled through his veins. Tears gathered in his eyes but he was fixed on not letting them escape.