[Legends of the Unknown]

Not proof read yet!
Enjoy !

(Let's just imagine that that's not Wanda but a ten year old boy 😁)

.XIV.

  "I don't know what you want me to do Caroline, you were the one who ghosted him" Ayla said into the phone. She was getting annoyed by Caroline and her constant whining.

  "Yes... BUT!, I didn't know what to say to him. I'm just too scared to hurt him." the brunette could hear the sadness out of her best friends voice and frowned.

"You won't hurt him, Care. Besides, Matt is your anchor to your humanity, it's good for you to be around him. Wait, aren't you supposed to be with Stefan right now."

  Caroline frowned at being caught. She had ditched Stefan, who was kind enough to ease Elena's mind by showing Caroline how to hunt animals. But the second Stefan told her to chase after a bunny, she was off to find herself a real snack. You could say that she preferred Ayla's method's way better.

  "Well yeah, but he was too broody and wanted me to go on a bunny chase. I'm not that low. Back to my problems, I don't know how to explain this, but ever since I turned I have this strange feeling towards Matt. It's like a tingling sensation but not in a good way. It's an uncomfortable feeling, is that normal?"

  Ayla halted. Could Matt possibly be Caroline's soulmate?  But why would she feel uncomfortable with it.

  "It's because now that you've turned, Blondie, you became a part of the supernatural and your vampire side is longing for it's newly established mate. Seems like blue eyes isn't the one for you, your instincts are refusing him." Damon took the phone out of his sisters hands to answer the baby vampire.

  Ayla and Damon were in the car with Elena and Alaric, the younger Salvatore having called shotgun the second Ric arrived -because she would rather catch a fatal disease, than sitting next to the doppelgänger. They were on their way to Isobel's office to get some information.

  Ayla's protests to stay with her mate than going anywhere with the older Gilbert, fell on def ears, soon she found herself sitting in the front seat and a locked door.

  She wanted to spent more time with Jeremy, their newly established bond was strong enough to make her chest ache when she wasn't near him. Unfortunately Damon wouldn't hear any of it.

  Even though Ayla knew a lot about werewolves, she didn't want to explain to the scooby gang and that meant that she would have to tag along on their 'adventures'

Ayla was snapped out of her thoughts when she heard Caroline scream. "WHAT?! B-but will that last forever?? Wat if I don't find my soulmate and my vampire side keeps rejecting all the guys I want. Will I be lonely forever?!" Caroline was panicking and Ayla took a second to process what Damon had just said.