{Chapter 6}

3rd Person POV:

The day after the five mates finally met was hard for all of them. Mates usually stay close together and spent the days following their first meeting together to establish a bond. Zayn, Liam, Harry, Louis, and Niall were not usual mates though. Omegas and some betas normally don't have jobs, especially not important jobs like Louis, Harry, and Niall do. The only jobs omegas get are daycare workers and pre-school teachers or they become stay at home mates that have no job other than making children and cleaning house.

The five tried to text whenever possible and line their breaks up with each other so they could have a group phone call to hear each other's voices. The boys knew that when an alpha and beta that are mates meet they will have a want for each other, but when higher ranked mates meet their omega there is a need, almost longing. The longing is not just all mates for the omega only, it is all mates longing to have all mates together. The new mates couldn't last for the entire day apart after also being apart all night so the group chat they made that morning was full of everyone saying they were leaving work by eleven o'clock. They all agreed to meet at the alpha and beta's shared house, giving Niall the address, and saying goodbye.

Niall's POV:

It was a nightmare trying to leave work then I had to go by my apartment to shower and change. Liam said we were going to all relax so I just put on a pair of gray sweatpants and an off-white tank top as well as a red hat since my hair was still wet. An hour after Liam texted the address I could finally get there. They live in a gorgeous house, not to big not to small, just right. I got out of my car that I parked behind the four other cars in the driveway. I had barely stepped on the side walk when the door flew open and all four mates raced out to me. They were acting like teenage boys, pushing each other around and trying to be the first one to reach me, they all made it to me and surrounded me in a large group hug. I couldn't help but giggle the entire time due to their cuteness. We all made our way inside and they gave me a tour of the house before we made a pile on the floor of the living room to spent the remained of the day snuggling, watching movies, and getting to know each other more. We moved into the bedroom around ten o'clock. It was me in the middle with Harry and Louis on my right and Zayn and Liam on my left.

3rd Person POV:

The five mates fell asleep in each other's arms smiling bigger than ever before. That night was the most peaceful Niall had ever felt, in the arms of his alpha's and beta's. All five of the men fell asleep with one final thought in their minds.

"I'm finally complete!"