Chapter 1 - Back Again

Emily , Samantha , Candice, and Amy were talking about how they had it on 
holidays, and today is  a great day on the school McHugh High. The school has just started again after a long, nice summer vacation. There are some new students who have started at school.
Amy is standing at her locker when one of the new guys at school comes up to her and asks if she can show him around the school.
"Hey, there stranger  just starting on McHugh High. I was hoping maybe if you want to show me around the school?" Ryan said.
"Hi,Ryan,oh you are, and of course you're!" Amy said as she turned around to face him.
"Oh,Amy, that's a funny story, and it was actually you who told me how great McHugh High was, so I thought why not try the school." Ryan said with a smirk on his lips.
"Oh,I don't remember. I said that, but it's probably that I was drunk that night." Amy said. 'We were super drunk at the time, but we both felt a spark back then, but somehow we lost touch with each other,' she thinks.
"Yeah, you were very drunk that night, and it was very fun, but it was much fun when we made out in the bathroom and other stuff you know, if you remember." Ryan said with a smirk.
"Thank you for remember " Amy said.She blushed light red and was hoping he didn't notice that.

They had a lot of things to say to each other because it's been a while.  They enjoyed each other's company the walk around the whole school and she told him where everything was and some history about the school and he asked questions.
"Thank you , of course, and I thought maybe if you want,we can go to a movie sometime?" Ryan said almost nervously.' What the hell is happening with me? I have never been this nervous before to ask a girl out, but maybe it's different with her cause maybe I love her... wait, what??' He thought.
"Okay, when did you have in mind?" Amy said, curious. 'Was it just md pr sis he sound a bit nervous which is weird I have never heard him or seen him this way... it's kind of cute. Wait, what is happening?' She thought.

Ryan: On Saturday at 6 pm. If you do not have any plans?

Amy: It is good.I have no plans then, and I have not thought that far yet. The school just started.

Ryan: Okay, great! See you then. Do you still have my number on your phone? I can drive you home after school if you want? Thanks for showing me around the school,Amy.

Amy: Yeah, we do, and yes, I still have your number. If you don´t have to change it.Yeah sure you can drive me home, and no problem at all,Ryan.

Ryan: Yes, i still have the same number.Cool, see you later then,Amy.

Amy: Okay, you know that night we both were drunk .

Ryan:Yeah, I know that, and it was pretty fun.

Amy: Yeah, it was.Now you know where everything is located. So if you have a problem or anything so just search me up and I'll help you. See you later,Ryan

Ryan: Yes. Thank you, Amy, and I will see you later,Stranger.

Amy: You're welcome. Just stop calling me that Ryan.

Ryan kissed Amy on the cheek, and Amy went to her best friends

Samantha : Hey, Amy. have Ryan begin at our school?Are you dating?

Emily: Yeah,are you?

Candice:I know. I saw you with Ryan. So tell us what happened?

Amy: I was standing at my locker, then he came up to me and asked if I could show him around the school. Just so you know, we are not dating. He offered to drive me home after school, and he asked me out for a date. Then he kissed me on the cheek. He’s a little bit weird.

Candice:He did what? What did you say yes or no?

Emily:Yeah, what did you say, Amy.

Samantha :Really?Are you sure of that?Cause I’m not sure of that.