Chapter 4 - Secrets

“Ryan, the prom starts soon, and are you done?” Cody said.
“Soon, I just need to style my hair a little bit!” Ryan said.
“Hurry? Kayla is coming to McHugh High and plays at the prom today, and it's been a while since I got to see and meet her, So hurry, Ryan!” Cody said.
“Okay.Done. Oh, so she's back to school, and you miss her too. Aw, so sweet. Maybe I am making out with her at the dance. “ Ryan said
“Shut up,Ryan.Don't you dare to kiss her or even touch her. I will hit you if you do that. I don't care if you are  my brother.” Cody said.
“Take it easy, dude. I'm just kidding, and I think Amy and I are dating!” Ryan said.
“Lets go to the car, Ryan! That's why you can't make out with anyone know cause you have a girlfriend for once” Cody said.
“Okay,I drive.” Ryan said.
“No you don't. I was born before you that day, so I drive.” Cody said.
“So? I'm Cuter than you. We are twins, and we fight for everything ,Cody. I get it. You can drive to the prom, and I drive us home, Deal?” Ryan said.
“I know that, Ryan. Okay, you can do that.” Cody said.
“Partytime.” Ryan said.
Cody and Ryan are on the way to the prom, but first, they're gonna pick up Amy, Amber and Nick, and Summer. But they meet their friends at prom.
“Hey, Nate. How are you?” Candice said.
“Hi,Candice. I'm great, you?” Nathan said
“Just fine.” Candice said.
“Do you wanna dance with me?” Nathan asked.
“I love it too.” Candice said.
“My lady.” Nathan said.
“Okay,my gentleman.” Candice said.
Nathan and Candice start to  dance with each other. They have a lot of fun at prom. Samantha is still angry at Liam, and she doesn't know what she is going to say to Shawn.
Shelly and her friends don't agree with what they should do now. She wants to find out what her sister is hiding, vut her friends want to go to the dance.

“Can we go to the prom just like the others,Shelly?” Naomi said. 'We will find out whatever her sister is hiding, and everyone who has a secret is there anyway.' she thinks.
“No we can't because Shelly wants to find out what Samantha hides from her today, apparently.” Elena said. 'She's a stubborn goat in rainboots who's driving with tiees on fire.' she thinks
“Can we do that later, and we can go to the prom a little. Then come back here and pick up what we left of.” Naomi said.'Can't understand why I am friends with this stubborn goat  haha not literally.' She thinks.
“No, I have a chance to find out when she is not home. But you can go to the prom,Naomi, and keep an eye on her. ” Shelly said. 'Yes, I do want to go to the prom, but this is also my chance to find something out of what my dear sister is hiding. Naomi is right about we should go cause everyone else is there with something they hide to.' She thinks.
“Okay,I do it only because I want to not cause you askedm. But I call you guys when I find something and when she leaves. Is that okay?” Naomi said. 'I will not do more than that if she wants more she has to do it by herself maybe I will help.' She thinks.
“Yes!, it is.” Shelly and Elena said. This is going to be awesome, they think.
“Okay, good. I will go now and see you later, guys.” Naomi said. I jump out of the bed and walk toward the door.
“Okay see you later, Naomi.” Shelly said. I smiled at her, which she returned. 'There she's out of the room . Okay, let's figure this shit out.' She thought.

Back to the prom. Kayla goes on stage and sings a few songs, and she takes a break . The cover artist is: Jordan Prescott and Austin Knight sing for her instead. When they sing a few songs, they go back to the party like the others. Kayla goes over to her table and takes a sip from her drink and Jordan goes to her and asks her if she wanna dance.
“Hi, Kayla, and how are L.A?” Jordan said. 'When the time is right, I should tell her how I feel about her. But asking her if she wants to dance is one step closer. '  He thought.
“Hi, Jordan L.A. is amazing. I heard that Bruce Willer is back in town again! Why?” Kayla said. ' I always thought about how good looking he is, and maybe there are feelings for him, but I am not gonna tell him thag now.
“Okay, happy to hear that you have an amazing time there, Kayla. Yeah, I don't know why he's back, and I miss you, Kayla. When are you back in school?” Jordan said.
“Okay. That's bad, but I have missed you too, Jordan. I am coming back to school about two weeks from now. But I think it would be great to be home again after being away in L.A. for so long! And then I can hang out with you, Jordan.” Kayla said.
“Kayla, do you wanna dance with me?” Jordan said.
“Jordan, I love you too!” Kayla said.
Kayla and Jordan begin to dance with each other and talk a lot of things, and they stand quiet and look at each other, and that perfect moment, they begin to kiss each other. Shawn goes to Samantha, and they begin to talk.
“Hi, Sam. I already know about Liam. When he told me that about you too and I got angry about that till  your sister told me the truth about you too and I was not angry anymore besides Liam that he lied to me about you too.” Shawn said.
“Hi, Shawn, okay, so my sister told the story about me and Liam talking about to you. So you are not mad at me?” Samantha said.
“No I was mad at the wrong person, and when I talked to Liam about why, he lied about my girlfriend. Give your happy boyfriend a hug and a kiss because he loves his girlfriend so much and cares about her?” Shawn said.
“Aw and I think you are so sweet, Shawn, and that's why I love you so much.” Samantha said.
“Love you too, my love.” Shawn said.
Samantha gives Shawn a hug, and then they start kissing like Kayla and Jordan, and it's so sweet. Mercedes goes to Jayden and Lexi and asks Jayden if they could talk about the thing.
“Hi, Jay and Lexi. Jay, can I talk with you for a few minutes?” Mercedes said.
“Hey, Merc, sure. Lexi, I will be back soon, I promise.” Jayden said.
“Hi, M. Okay, I believe you, Jayden.” Lexi said.
“Okay, great.” Jayden said.
“Okay, come now, Jayden!” Mercedes said,
“Okay, what is the thing, M?” Jayden said.
“I've heard that you like Lexi. but that's okay, because Jayden, I have met someone else. I think you know Lexis ex Michael?” Mercedes said.
“Okay, wait, you have been cheating on me with Michael! How could you do that to me, Mercedes? But I already know that I have been cheated on before. What is wrong with all the girls I have dated every time the same thing happens? I am so sick of this bull shit!” Jayden said.
“Sorry, Jayden, but you have been cheating on me with Lexi, so you are not gonna say anything, Jayden.” Mercedes said.
“Me? haha, cheating on you with Lexi? I have never in my whole life been cheating with someone. So if I just talk with a girl, are you saying that I am cheating on you? Lexi and I have been friends longer than we have been together, Mercedes!” Jayden said.
“Yeah, you and yes with Lexi, yeah maybe, Jay.” Mercedes said.
“Grow up, M I am done here. Bye, Mercedes you can go to your boyfriend Michael. He may help you to make you happier than I have ever been ,Mercedes!” Jayden said.
“Very funny, Jayden!” Mercedes said.
Jayden leaves Mercedes and goes back to Lexi.
“Jayden you are back.” Lexi said.
“Yeah, I just found out that my ex was cheating on me with your ex, Lexi.” Jayden said.
“So Mercedes told you the truth that you already knew the answer to. She cheated on you with Michael?” Lexi said.
“Yes, that's what she told me, and yes, I already knew she was cheating on me, and would she break up with me in the first place anyway. and she thought that I was cheating on her with you, and that's crazy .Don't you think. because you and I were just friends before she broke up with me.” Jayden said.
“Okay, yeah, it's crazy and to think that the one who has been cheated on 6 times would begin to cheat on his girl with his longest friend who happens to be a girl and why?” Lexi said.
“Yes, I know. Do you wanna dance with me, Lexi?” Jayden said.
“Jayden, I love you too!” Lexi said.