Chapter 2 - Something Is Not Right

It was an ordinary Tuesday morning. As the four friends would go to the library and settle on their favorite place. When they arrive at their place, they meet other girls who always tease and fight with Amy, Samantha, Emily, and Candice. Samantha walks up to Faith Marz.

“You guys are on our side. Your seats are on the other side of the library!” Samantha said.

“Yeah, but as I understand, this is free!” Faith said.

“But everyone knows we hang out here and that you are on the other side of the library. But apparently, you have not understood it then!” Emily said.

“You may sit wherever you want, we can not help you losers who did not come here earlier, sorry for we will not move us so you'll have to sit over there.” Jade said.

“But they are, after all, always here so we can actually sit where we like.” Summer said.

“No, not today, then we are here, so they can actually sit anywhere today.” Hope said.

“Why don't you listen to Summer? Apparently she understands where to be but not you bitches. Listen, bitch this is our place so you can probably just draw before I get angry and start brawling or what?” Samantha said.

“For she is stupid. Samantha, you're the bitch at this school and it's not a judgment, it's just you!” Faith said.

“You can not talk like that to her, what are you a bitch?” Candice said.

“Perhaps, I am.There is not your problem, bitch.” Faith said.

“Oh, look there's my boyfriend.” Samantha said.

“What will Shawn do? Call on his friends and move us, Samantha?” Faith said.

“Hey. S What is happening here?” Shawn said.

“Faith, call me a bitch and say I'm the bitch of this school. sure I can be one, but I always try to be nice to them and ask nicely if we can get our place. They always come up with something mean to say about us.” Samantha said.

“No, I think it's wrong that they are always arguing with you ladies. Faith, you and your girls can go to Hungary spot and hang instead you usually start a fight with Samantha and everyone else.” Shawn said.

“What would you do about it if we don't go? Call Jake and he'll get the others and get us to move?” Faith said.

“It's none of your concern, maybe I should because you might want it?” Shawn said.

“I never said that. I can actually find out anything about you, it is not especially difficult, Shawn.” Faith said.

Jake Watson, Jazon Greyback, Dallas Jones, Damon Johnson and Nick Carter come to Samantha and the gang, Faith and the gang and Shawn Edwards.

“Oh, look my friends come here and I have not even called or messaged Jake. We determined that we would meet here. What do I say now, Faith?” Shawn said.

“I still think you did it on purpose. Ethan and his gang will kick your face when you're by yourself, Shawn. Girls, let's go. We go to Cassie Blake.” Faith said.

“I hardly think so, Faith. Because I'm good friends with Ethan Grayson. Besides, I always hang with Samantha and the gang. Cassie is with Jake.” Shawn said.

“ awgh, I am so tired of you moonheads.” Faith said

Faith and her gang went out from the library in addition to Summer went to the bookshelf. Nick goes to Summer.

“Hey, Summer. Why are you with Faith and the gang? They are always mean to you. As I said the other day, I told you to go with Samantha. The gang takes care of each other and are kind to each other.” Nick said.