Chapter 7 - You Sure

Amy was on her way to her car. When she suddenly felt someone taking her arm and stopped to turn around to see who it was.

"Warn a girl next time, would you! Cause you scared the hell out of me. So what's up with you cause it has been a while. It almost feels like you were avoiding me, Sammy!"
Amy said. When she tries to find her heartbeat back to normal.
"Hey,sorry about that. But I need your help with something. If you are up for it?" Samantha said.
Worried about what her best friend will say cause there will be questions.
"It depends on what you want me to do. Are you going to tell me why I haven't heard anything from you in the last couple of days? Because you and I don't have any secrets. I might not always like what's going on in your mind."
Amy said. With a concern but still forward in her voice and hopes she gets what she wants to hear.
"If I tell you, would you please not yell at me for doing it on my own? Because you would have stopped me from doing it anyway." Samantha said.
Very firmly and super calm, but on the inside, she was nervous as hell.

"Let me guess it has something to do with Bruce Willer and his cousin Gregg Rivers, then you are absolutely right. Cause it's only the Montgomery sisters who run straight into danger and put everyone at risk."
Amy said truthfully with a tone of seriousness.
"Well, I guess we have it in our blood. Consider that our dad works for the FBI and our mom is a lawyer." Samantha said with pride. She is proud of her parents and hasn't decided what she wants yet.

"Do you know what I think?"
Amy pauses before she begins, again. "I think that in the future. You and your sister will join the FBI or even the CIA.
Because you two will finish high school. Then, you will join the police academy and graduate and become a police officer. Then your dad will let you work a few years, and then you become a federal agent." Amy said cause she knows her bestie and what she's thinking most of the time.

"How can you be so sure about what I choose?" Samantha said, questioning her bestie cause not even she knows what to do.
"Honey, we have been best friends since 3rd grade.
Which means I know you better than you think."
Amy said with a smirk. Suddenly, she felt Samantha push her against the car.

"Ow,what was that for?"
Amy said with a surprised tone and a smirk on her lips while she locked up to her friend. Their eyes looked at each other. When Samantha put a finger to Amy's mouth to shut her up While she said ,
"Sorry, I got you by surprise. Greg and Bruce are at our 9 a clock." Samantha said, whispering and pointed to her left.

Amy turned her head to look where Samantha pointed. She could see them, and before she knew it, her and Samantha lips were connected.
Just in time when the cousins looked right at them.
So Amy and Samantha continued their makeout session with each other, so it wasn't obvious that Samantha was looking for them.
When she heard them jump in their car and drive off, she pulled back so they both could breathe for air.

"Let me first say wow, and secondly, what was that? And thirdly, let a girl know what you're planning next time." Amy said, still trying to catch her breath and surprised what happened between them just now, and she would be lying if she said she didn't like it for a minute.
"If this is how it feels like to kiss your best friend, I would gladly do it again," Samantha said with a wink, and a smirk pulled over her lips before she continued.
" Sorry, I will fill you in next time if I decide to do something crazy like this again or worse.
Well, I don't know for sure if they know that I am following them, so I improvised at the first thing that popped up in my head." Samantha said, still trying to catch her breath from before and thought to herself that she hoped it would not be weird between them after this.

"Alright, I will help you just because to keep you from getting into trouble and keep an eye for your sister. Because I can tell she's part of it just that she doesn't know you follow her." Amy said truthfully cause she could tell that her friend is doing something like this just to keep an eye on her sister in case she gets in trouble.
" How did you find that out that I am doing this to track the cousins and my sister?" Samantha said with an impressed tone and surprised that her bestie figured out. She should have known cause she knows that Amy is amazing at it when it comes to knowing her actions and most of it.
" Like I said, you Montgomery sisters are insane but brave and crazy but you two think alike it's crazy and if you want something, you do it yourself." Amy said, and the two friends looked at each other and began to laugh at Amy's words. When they calmed down,they jumped in Amy's car and took off from the parking lot.